Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Your pairs are legit. Maybe it is a flaw, in which I have no idea. The footlocker pair is in the middle, the Champs pair on the left and the footaction pair to the right. The Champs and footaction pair has the "white" netting and the Footlocker pair has an "opague" netting. The perforations in the netting were diffrent from the footlocker pair compared to the Champs & footaction pairs. So it apprears 2/3 pairs look more like your backdoor pair.

As for your soles, the color is slightly different, which happens on practically all releases. That is not a big deal. It is possibility that it had to do with the environments that they were stored in the warehouse.

View media item 2118325

Those are all fake , I'll give you $100 for them [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just checked my 3 pairs, 1 from DTLR, 1 From Footlocker and 1 from Backdoor. All 3 look exactly the same. Backdoor is legit. Baby J23 would never vouch for a company if he wasn't sure they were legit

Just checked my 3 pairs, 1 from DTLR, 1 From Footlocker and 1 from Backdoor. All 3 look exactly the same. Backdoor is legit. Baby J23 would never vouch for a company if he wasn't sure they were legit
Thank you.

As mentioned 9 days ago, I would never post any non-legitimate site(s) unless there is definitive proof that they aren't, then I will issue an apology for not educating myself in knowing they were not a legitimate site and for posting said site(s).

To revise my previous statement, as of now, I will no longer post any links going forward due to the questionable legitimacy of the product bought from said site, Back-door.it, until there is conclusive evidence they are, in fact, a trustworthy and credible site(s).

If, in fact, it is proven to be a site that has been distributing GM's/Fakes/UA's, etc., I will make a personal thread issuing my apologies and deepest regrets for doing so without gaining proper knowledge of said site(s) before posting their links in any threads.

I will also forfeit my position, as a member, here on NT as I would not want further soil my reputation as a member who supported any non-legitimate site(s), business(es), etc. That's who I am and that's not I would do.

Also, it would be an embarrassment to me and would contradict what I have set out to do for this site and for all members alike, to be an example of what NT is all about. I wouldn't be able to live with the shame of my mistake(s).

Again, if I made a huge mistake, it wasn't done intentionally and was because it was a lack of educating myself further before doing so, if proven to be a non-legitimate site(s).

Last edited:
dude, how other people spend their money is not your responsibility

if people are gonna spend w/o doing any of their own research, then it is what it is

anybody with common sense would think twice about purchasing air jordans from a site that is not an exclusive retailer (like FTL, FNL, etc.)
...because there is always that chance

but whether they're 110% legit or not...

DON'T FEEL SO BAD
and to be honest, don't sulk about it either just cause you didn't get a pair yet

Last edited:
i personally very much appreciate the links you post

and i sift through them, only making note of the big chain retailers like FTL, FNL - disgarding the other mom&pop links

cause i go overboard to avoid gm pairs

Last edited:
1st time I heard of Backdoor.it was when Yeezy's dropped

People better check they pairs 
frown.gif

1st time I heard of Backdoor.it was when Yeezy's dropped

the store featured on their website looks super legit...but there is no real way to know w/o actual receipts...even if a nike rep vouched for them, they could be spending somewhere else at the same time

but ya, all that stuff makes me paranoid so i try to avoid it

If, in fact, it is proven to be a site that has been distributing GM's/Fakes/UA's, etc., I will make a personal thread issuing my apologies and deepest regrets for doing so without gaining proper knowledge of said site(s) before posting their links in any threads.

I will also forfeit my position, as a member, here on NT as I would not want further soil my reputation as a member who supported any non-legitimate site(s), business(es), etc. That's who I am and that's not I would do.

I think people who have been around NT more than a month KNOW your reputation and wouldn't question it. Nor do I think, at least if they had common sense, that they would blame you even if it was proven that Marz's Backdoor pair or someone else's Backdoor pair was a GM.

I would hate to see a valuable contributing member of NT shoulder any kind of blame for something he has no control over. And you don't have anything to feel ashamed about, at all. So I wouldn't beat myself up about it if I were you.

Last edited:
I always say the best LC is the person/store you buy from.

That's why I have generally stuck to either buying from a shop in the mall, buying from NDC or Niketown, or buying from any of the Foot Locker related footsites. VERY few times have I had flaws bad enough for returns, and I don't think I've ever had to question legitimacy.

On these Vs, I lucked out by getting all my pairs in person and finding that none of them had been tried on.

Back
Top Bottom