Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

99, 11, 16......I actually like the material on these, still not happy about the 220 price tag but it is what it is these days.

View media item 2111760

:rofl:

Your trophy and Belt probably have their own Twitter page.

Thots literally been everywhere. :pimp:

Maybe after MGK put it on his snap :lol:

But realistically, we took it out first time other day and we had bottles at this outdoor club, I wanna say a good 200-300 people came, took pics, etc, The Love has been crazy, guess that's what happens when you don't win anything for 52 years, so we def going to celebrate long as possible lol.

a-friend a-friend forgot to mention in Nba offseason thread, I met with someone from the Cavs front office cause they want to get more trophies for their reg employees and wanted to see how this one looked like. Guy was super nice, and since I took the time out to meet with him, he said he'll leave me court access and locker room vip passes for whatever games I come up, and def the opener next season. So least I got something out of this :smokin

Last edited:
99, 11, 16......I actually like the material on these, still not happy about the 220 price tag but it is what it is these days.

View media item 2111760

Your trophy and Belt probably have their own Twitter page.

Thots literally been everywhere. :pimp:

Maybe after MGK put it on his snap :lol:

But realistically, we took it out first time other day and we had bottles at this outdoor club, I wanna say a good 200-300 people came, took pics, etc, The Love has been crazy, guess that's what happens when you don't win anything for 52 years, so we def going to celebrate long as possible lol.

a-friend a-friend forgot to mention in Nba offseason thread, I met with someone from the Cavs front office cause they want to get more trophies for their reg employees and wanted to see how this one looked like. Guy was super nice, and since I took the time out to meet with him, he said he'll leave me court access and locker room vip passes for whatever games I come up, and def the opener next season. So least I got something out of this :smokin

See what I mean. Joints are NT famous, SNAPCHAT famous, getting you back stage access to Games. :pimp: Let me know when it shows up in a smash session. Got you in the upstairs bedroom d-styling some girl with the belt on :rofl:.

Here is my current configuration, no idea if it is "cool" or not.
Not bad. I approve.
Take it easy on the fam @HEADdetective bro.

He's got OG Seattle Xs. Man can do no wrong..
I wouldn't argue with a man of this stature.
Simple yet effective
pimp.gif

All right, ladies and fellas. This is the shirt I talked about over the weekend that, when I came across it, I immediately thought was perfect for the black Vs. For those of you who don't like to be "brand matchy matchy" from head to toe, well, this is NOT a Jordan shirt. I had to drive all over creation (or at least the eastern LA region) to find an XXL that didn't have a crooked logo. The tee is one of Nike's thin ones, but the design seems pretty good quality, and the fit is VERY athletic, so I probably could have withstood getting a 3XL for a *little* bagginess. Not that I'm that big anymore, I'm 248 now, down from 320 a year ago, but THIS shirt in an XXL probably fits like old Y2K era XLs used to. Nike going nuts with the athletic cut. Thanks Ye.
laugh.gif

Anyway, without further ado:

With flash:

Simple, yet elegant.
nthat.gif
Im gonna have to cop

Does anyone know if the Durabuck Nike uses now is the same Durabuck used when they started retroing Jordan's back in 1999/2000? I had the black / infrared VI's and I played basketball in them across 3 years and they held up great. I'm just wondering if I can expect the same thing with these V's.

Back
Top Bottom