Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I've been wearing my size 12 now since i received them and have worked out in them a few times and they are breaking in nicely. I have a 12.5 coming so I will get to feel what a .5 size up feels like.
My true size is a 12.5 but I won a size 12 in store but when I tried on the 12 my toes were literally at the end of the toebox with 0 space but the 12.5 fits my feet perfectly like a glove that .5 size made noticeable difference for me

I've been wearing my size 12 now since i received them and have worked out in them a few times and they are breaking in nicely. I have a 12.5 coming so I will get to feel what a .5 size up feels like.

Can you report back once you try out your 12.5?  I'd be interested to hear how much of diff you feel.

Same here grabbed a 12 on RD and then doubled up with a 12.5. The 12.5 fits PERFECTLY

My true size is a 12.5 but I won a size 12 in store but when I tried on the 12 my toes were literally at the end of the toebox with 0 space but the 12.5 fits my feet perfectly like a glove that .5 size made noticeable difference for me

Been on the fence about these since RD, held them, look and feel nice.. How's the comfort on these? Dude selling a DS pair on CL for retail

JUST GOT IN FROM WORK AND COPPED THAT BLACK NIKE AIR REFLECTIVE TEE FROM CHAMPS.. WITHOUT A DOUBT ITS MADE FOR THESE 
laugh.gif
. ITS LIKE THE EXACT SAME MATERIAL AS WHATS ON THE TONGUE.. IM NOT WITH THE MATCHY MATCHY LOOK LIKE MOST BUT I JUST THINK IT COMPLIMENTS THESE KICKS REALLY WELL.

AND I RATHER COP NIKE GEAR (TECH FLEECE ETC) THAN JORDAN GEAR ANY DAY 

Quote:​
Originally Posted by pilbondin  ​
Not exactly the right jeans for these, but whatever! ​
 ​
Most definitely NOT the right jeans, fam...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
The Black Metallic 5's though...
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 ​
Repped @pilbondin!!!
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I don't think the jeans are bad, but **** I just embraced cuffing/a slimmer fit in the last year, so what do I know?

Back
Top Bottom