Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Man I've never seen so many shoe comparisons in a single thread 
laugh.gif

But good info @Pain  . Man them 2011s look hurt

Sketch L.A. had 8.5 and (2) 10.5 in complete box for regular price.

You can always buy and price adjust hash disco next week.

Been using my shoes daily....they feel great....even walked in them all day exploring some caverns....no issues....

Most accounts are selling at discount right out the gate.

Uhh, I think not. :lol:

this is a GREAT thing.

Why? Are you hoping for a massive discount because you're too cheap to pay retail for an excellent Retro?

Let them hit $49.99 like laneys did back in the day.

:rofl: No chance in Hell.

When posts like this come along, it makes me question what reality the poster is living in. But they're good in terms of entertainment value. :lol:

Last edited:
These will probably be like the Maroon 6s again, sell out slowly, restocks here and there and won't really hit outlets in numbers.

Last edited:
Been using my shoes daily....they feel great....even walked in them all day exploring some caverns....no issues....

Caverns? We talking bout caverns?

Seriously, you wore them in caverns? LOL. More power to you. I remember how I wore my first pair of OGs EVERYWHERE. Even to the beach. And to go fishing. Back in the days when we didn't care about Force Fields or duck walking. :lol: Enjoy them.

Man I've never seen so many shoe comparisons in a single thread :lol:

But good info @Pain
 . Man them 2011s look hurt

The sad thing is, they're completely DS. Never even been breathed on. Just goes to show exactly HOW cheaply JB was manufacturing stuff during those years, and that the 2016s are light years ahead of them in comparison.

Uhh, I think not.
laugh.gif

Why? Are you hoping for a massive discount because you're too cheap to pay retail for an excellent Retro?
roll.gif
No chance in Hell.

When posts like this come along, it makes me question what reality the poster is living in. But they're good in terms of entertainment value.
laugh.gif
You're a PAIN to read.

1. Many boutiques have been selling Retros for $175 (190 retail) a week after. 17+ went to $150 at many boutiques. City pack 10's all got heavy discounts within a month.

2. I'll be cheap. Only a fool would want to pay full price if given the chance to get a discount. I'm not insecure so I don't need shoes day off. ( Though I got these on RD in Europe for $165.

3. Why? Because you want people to spend full price? I'll stick to my $90 Aqua 8s and other retros that I can cop on F&F

4. My reality is the same reality everyone but YOU lives in.  You can pay full price. I rather get a discount.

Back
Top Bottom