Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Anybody else who doubled up, get a pair where the Nike Air Heel Logo was smaller than usual?

One of my pairs the logos are smaller, like on the 2000 retro. The other is huge, and feels the entire heel area up. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
Yea @Sutekh3.gemstonenwn, I got that pair from Foot Locker on the release date. The other I ordered off of Backdoor. I asked already before, but the Backdoor pair still looks questionable IMO. The netting, & black midsole paint looks slightly different, also.
 ​
 ​
 ​
Backdoor pair on the left, Foot Locker pair on the right.

Last edited:
That's why I roll the dice and go with instore like footlocker,footaction etc. If you feel ify about it return them and get aotherpair from a legit spot

I already know @Fresh Out DaBox, that was my first & ONLY time. The only reason I did it, was because I wanted to save the hassle of coppin' online. I thought these were goin' to be a ***** tryin' to get a pair, so I took extra precaution. It turns out they sat in most places. I was goin' to order another pair from FinishLine, but they sold out of my size now.
eyes.gif
 ​
I think I'm just goin' to take my L, and wear the Backdoor pair. And keep my pristine Foot Locker pair on ice.

Last edited:
I couldn't imagine these squeaking. Is it loud. Like the am95s. I hope my pair doesn't. Squeak. Well I guess as long as it doesn't. Quack

I really don't think the difference between these and the OGs is that great.

Last edited:
That's why I roll the dice and go with instore like footlocker,footaction etc. If you feel ify about it return them and get aotherpair from a legit spot
I already know @Fresh Out DaBox
, that was my first & ONLY time. The only reason I did it, was because I wanted to save the hassle of coppin' online. I thought these were goin' to be a ***** tryin' to get a pair, so I took extra precaution. It turns out they sat in most places. I was goin' to order another pair from FinishLine, but they sold out of my size now.
:rolleyes

I think I'm just goin' to take my L, and wear the Backdoor pair. And keep my pristine Foot Locker pair on ice.
What L? what L? you didn't get fakes

That one on the right there looks pretty bold.

I got a second pair and the outsole impressions are slightly different on one shoe.
Yea @Sutekh3.gemstonenwn
, I got that pair from Foot Locker on the release date. The other I ordered off of Backdoor. I asked already before, but the Backdoor pair still looks questionable IMO. The netting, & black midsole paint looks slightly different, also.

Backdoor pair on the left, Foot Locker pair on the right.

You're good. It's not a known thing, but different franchises get different batches. I almost wanna say FTL, their affiliates, & Nike get the top tier production pairs. Smaller, or regional franchises like FNL, JimmyJazz, Shoe Palace, WarehouseShoes, etc. receive the shipment with the most imperfection in their batches. This is just an observation I had.

You're good. It's not a known thing, but different franchises get different batches. I almost wanna say FTL, their affiliates, & Nike get the top tier production pairs. Smaller, or regional franchises like FNL, JimmyJazz, Shoe Palace, WarehouseShoes, etc. receive the shipment with the most imperfection in their batches. This is just an observation I had.

Yup happens all the time had two pairs of concord lows when they released . One pair had slightly different mesh and more padding near the ankle area. Quality control.

anyone get caught in the rain with these on yet? if it won't ruin the texture of the upper I prb won't use spray

Back
Top Bottom