Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

anyone get caught in the rain with these on yet? if it won't ruin the texture of the upper I prb won't use spray
I bet if he looks on the Size Tags in the shoe

The Backdoorit pair was made in a Diff Factory then the other

Just look for the 2 letters in the top corner of it

A local spot has a couple random sizes left for 190. Amazing how easy these were to get!
smokin.gif
name the place

​
 ​
 ​
Quote:​
 ​
Originally Posted by AirRaab  ​
I bet if he looks on the Size Tags in the shoe​
 ​
The Backdoor pair was made in a Diff Factory then the other​
 ​
Just look for the 2 letters in the top corner of it​
 ​
Thanks for the insight @AirThompson, @AirRaab & @xXSUPREMEXx. I never thought about any of this. I'm gonna ice my FTL pair, & rock the Backdoor. Reps to you all!
 ​
wink.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
This is the last time y'all will hear about this, I swear.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Will you trade legend blue11 for the metallic v straight up? Need advise thanks

Last edited:
Will you trade legend blue11 for the metallic v straight up? Need advise thanks

They both go for the same price. I'd easily go for the 5s. They have a more of an upside in terms of collectibility. Legend Blues dropped in '14 and still attainable at retail. Metallics in two years will be sitting at $300+

Look at the White Cement 4s for example.

They both go for the same price. I'd easily go for the 5s. They have a more of an upside in terms of collectibility. Legend Blues dropped in '14 and still attainable at retail. Metallics in two years will be sitting at $300+

Look at the White Cement 4s for example.
Thanks I'm looking to trade my legend blue 11 for the metallic v just want to see if it's a good trade

Metallic Vs > Legend XIs

Legend XIs got at least 3 crispy wears in em
I bought the legend blue 11 thinking I can get to wear them but realized they are just too white for me now thinking of trading them to the metallic v. I'm not too sure if that is a good trade because the metallic v are everywhere right now. My location is Canada so lots of snow 6 months of the year

Back
Top Bottom