Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Does anyone think that the metallic v might end up in outlet mall

All general releases hit the outlet in some capacity so yeah maybe in small increments in select stores. Not in large batches like some are hoping for and if they do, the discount is not even going to be that significant.

Unless you're getting additional discounts and stacking coupons you'll end paying only $20-$30 off retail at the most. I could be wrong but just basing it off outlet trends that's usually how I see it work.

Last edited:
 ​
Originally Posted by negrotastic  ​
Metallic Vs > Legend XIs​
 ​
Legend XIs got at least 3 crispy wears in em​
 ​
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 ​
@blw843, you have me dyin' off "Legend Greens" fam. 
laugh.gif
Damn, these shoes must age terribly bad. Well, I know that they do actually. Just look at OG & 2001 pairs, I regret buyin' em honestly. They're my least favorite OG colorway. My pair is still DS, for this sole purpose. Don't get any dirt, hard scuff, or something like food on the mesh either @negrotastic . It's a super wrap.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@blw843
, you have me dyin' off "Legend Greens" fam. :lol: Damn these shoes must age terribly bad, well I know they do actually. Just look at OG & 2001 pairs, I regret buyin' honestly. My pair is still DS, for this sole purpose. Don't get know dirt, hard scuff, or something like food on the mesh either @negrotastic
. It's a super wrap.
[/quoted that's the reason why I like to trade this legend blue 11 to metallic v because of the all white color. It just good to look at but wearing them may have lots of problem
Would you think that's a good trade?

Originally Posted by Ghost24  
That's the reason why I like to trade this legend blue 11 to metallic v because of the all white color. It just good to look at but wearing them may have lots of problem
Would you think that's a good trade?

@Ghost24

I'd take the Black Metallic 5's over the Legend Blue 11's, any day of the week. They're one of my favorite Jordan's and colorways, of all-time. The Legend's will probably re-re-retro in 6-7 years properly, anyways.

Just doubled up through shoe palace! RESTOCK!!!
Shoe Palace charges $10 shipping. There's still a full size run at Footlocker.com or Eastbay.com and they don't charge shipping. You may want to cancel your order, that's if of course you care about paying shipping fees.

Shoe Palace charges $10 shipping. There's still a full size run at Footlocker.com or Eastbay.com and they don't charge shipping. You may want to cancel your order, that's if of

course you care about paying shipping fees.
No your wrong! Try adding a size 10 to your cart and watch what happens! And hell no I'm not going to cancel my order been trying to double up for a while now!

Last edited:
I remember when there was a restock for the Nike Air White, Fire Red, Black, and Tech Grey 4s every other week
laugh.gif

Well the original 1989 version is White and Cement Grey but in recent years they made the Cement Grey darker so Tech Grey=1989 Cement Grey. Now back to the topic.
I see you posting all the time ,with random shoe facts and refering to shoes by exact box tag name...

NO DISRESPECT MEANT, BRO, but nobody likes a shoe nerd. This is coming from the human Air Jordan encyclapedia.

Years ago there was a site called
Air-Jordans.com. Long before they made that overpriced book, this website was the main source for all Air Jordan info on every model, release dates and colorways. With detailed photos of all shoes from all angles. Even some samples.

Back in '05 I had every page of that site memorized. All 23 colors of the Air Jordan 1, every single original release date, colorways, prices and retros.

My mind was full of useless information. Even in converesations with so-called "sneaker heads" this type of info would almost have to be forced into the convo. People just don't care about this type of stuff in the real world.

The best analogy I can make, is a guy who owns a really expensive car trying to pick up chicks when the car isn't in sight. You can't just walk up to a woman in a restuant and say "Yo, I'm riding a brand new 7 series BM, baby!!!!" Even if you're in deep conversation, you can't just start talking about the type of car you drive out the blue without sounding like a total douche. This is how rattling off random shoe facts comes off. What are you trying to prove?

If you don't get what I'm trying to say, there's podcast called "The Sneaker Box Podcast", and if you listen to the older episodes, there's a guy on there who called himself "The Shoe Guru". If that isn't obnoxious enough, everytime this dude opened his mouth, he was spouting useless shoe facts (that most of us know) and acting like the fact that knew this gave him status.....

You don't want to be that guy.

Back
Top Bottom