Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

The best analogy I can make, is a guy who owns a really expensive car trying to pick up chicks when the car isn't in sight. You can't just walk up to a woman in a restuant and say "Yo, I'm riding a brand new 7 series BM, baby!!!!" Even if you're in deep conversation, you can't just start talking about the type of car you drive out the blue without sounding like a total douche. This is how rattling off random shoe facts comes off. What are you trying to prove?
I thought he was talking about some Fire Red 5s till I hit "Tech Grey 4".

It's just confusing people especially when it isn't a distinct color that can identify the shoe he's talking about. Typing "WC4" would have been much easier for him and us I don't see the need to point out the box colors every time.

Last edited:
I REMEMBER YEARS BACK IN LIKE 07 THERE WAS A JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND DUDES WERE LIKE HE KNEW SOMEONE THAT WENT SO OVERBOARD HE'D BE LIKE:

"MAN, HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW BLACK V'S?"

"OH YOU MEAN 845035 003?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^
 ​
Is that a GS pair of the 2011's @TitanG545??? I know for a fact, they're not the 2016's. Also, no offense G, but that pair looks highly suspect.

Last edited:
Finishline just put up more sizes in stock .. Was able to pick up my size 11.. Worried these may be returns.. Oh well used $20 rewards plus ebates has 8% right now

​
Yes, they were @ROBPZEE612. So awful, most sneakerheadz don't even acknowledge them when doin' comparison vids. It's usually the OG, 2000's, 2007's & the 2016. I regret coppin' them myself, fa real. 
mean.gif
Hell, @Pain, who owns every single release, didn't wanna use em in comparison pics. We had to damn near beg him, to do so.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
From the ashy nubuck material, to the Varsity Red Jumpman logo on the bottom. Just ******' awful.

Last edited:
Yes, they were @ROBPZEE612
. So awful, most sneakerheadz don't even acknowledge them when doin' comparison vids. It's usually the OG, 2000's, 2007's & the 2016. I regret coppin' them myself, fa real. 
:smh: Hell, @Pain
, who owns every single release, didn't wanna use em in comparison pics. We had to damn near beg him, to do so.

:lol:

From the ashy nubuck material, to the Varsity Red Jumpman logo on the bottom. Just ******' awful.

Same material they put on the Varsity red 6s? :x

​
Yup, I have both of them. My Varsity Red 6's are still DS, and have only yellowed slightly. My 2011's Black Metallic 5's, have seen better days though. Both releases were straight dust magnets @ROBPZEE612.
laugh.gif
The Oreo 5's & 2012 Black Cement 4's have the same material, also @Sutekh3.gemstonenwn.

Last edited:
So I finally broke out a pair of these. I went with a 9.5 since previous Vs in a 10 have felt just a little bit big. I usually like to rock my shoes with a tight fit, but just enough room. I also tend to use force fields. Well these fit a little bit too tight on me and I can forget about using force fields. I should've gone with a 10 this time around but no big deal. It's bearable but I am more comfortable in my Vs from '06 which are all 10.

As far as quality I'm really satisfied. I've walked and driven with them and they nearly look like they've never been worn. The 3m looks awesome and the deep black on the upper perfectly contrasts with the metallic, icy blue and red hits. One of my favorite releases ever and definitely among the best in the past decade.

I REMEMBER YEARS BACK IN LIKE 07 THERE WAS A JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND DUDES WERE LIKE HE KNEW SOMEONE THAT WENT SO OVERBOARD HE'D BE LIKE:

"MAN, HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW BLACK V'S?"

"OH YOU MEAN 845035 003?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom