Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Got my shipping confirmation for my sz 13 today. I was happy to double up on these since quality was very good plus
it's such a iconic sneaker and one of my favorite V's.

Can anyone help with an access code?

Need a size 13 badly

What you needed to do was check the inbox on your Nike+ account.

There was a message that said "Nike + Member Restock - Your favorites are back in stock".

Once you opened the message it took you to a special page with apparel and a couple of long ago released sneakers like the V's.
Even if you didn't follow the link on the message you should have been able to order them by searching for the Jordan V Retro OG metallic.

Sorry to inform you it ended at 8pm on 2/4.

My suggestion is to check a couple of sites like GOAT, StockX, Ebay and see if you can catch a reseller
with a good price now that extra inventory has hit the market. Resale wasn't too high before so now may be your best opportunity
unless Nike hits us with another surprise restock.

Good luck

Last edited:
What you needed to do was check the inbox on your Nike+ account.

There was a message that said "Nike + Member Restock - Your favorites are back in stock".

Once you opened the message it took you to a special page with apparel and a couple of long ago released sneakers like the V's.
Even if you didn't follow the link on the message you should have been able to order them by searching for the Jordan V Retro OG metallic.

Sorry to inform you it ended at 8pm on 2/4.

My suggestion is to check a couple of sites like GOAT, StockX, Ebay and see if you can catch a reseller
with a good price now that extra inventory has hit the market. Resale wasn't too high before so now may be your best opportunity
unless Nike hits us with another surprise restock.

Good luck

The problem is the emails were random, and not every Nike+ member received one. If you did not receive the email invite, you were blocked from accessing the product. It was so frustrating, because the site kept blocking me even though they were available all day on Saturday.

UPS just delivered my pair of Metallic Vs from the restock last week.

Damn, aside from the usual glue globs my pair has a huge stain
inside the shoe near the heel - about 2-2-1/2 inch's in size. :smh:

Seriously, it looked like someone spilled a chemical solution into the shoe because it's somewhat sticky.
How these got by QC is anyone 's guess.

Just taped the box back up and back to Nike these go this afternoon.
Sorry but for $220 I expect better from JB and cannot justify spending my money on substandard product.

Luckily, this was my double up pair so I'm not hurting for them.

Last edited:
UPS just delivered my pair of Metallic Vs from the restock last week.

Damn, aside from the usual glue globs my pair has a huge stain
inside the shoe near the heel - about 2-2-1/2 inch's in size.
mean.gif

Seriously, it looked like someone spilled a chemical solution into the shoe because it's somewhat sticky.
How these got by QC is anyone 's guess.

Just taped the box back up and back to Nike these go this afternoon.
Sorry but for $220 I expect better from JB and cannot justify spending my money on substandard product.

Luckily, this was my double up pair so I'm not hurting for them.
Before you send them back take a picture to show nike, and make them give you a discount code...

Usually about 25% too.

I believe the most Nike Customer Service can give is 20%.

I remember when they gave me the maximum % allowed when they had a mishap on their end about one of my returns not too long ago.

The only time Nike has offered 25% is when they have a clearance sale and they have those additional % off codes.

Last edited:
Thank you TX Slim, just repped you for the suggestion.

I talked to NIke (Samantha) and they didn't even need the photos as proof.
They noted I was returning them for QC issues and offered me a 20% code.

The girl was very cool, a fellow collector and enthusiast herself.
We talked a few minutes about the ongoing quality issues.

Surprisingly, she told me she has taken a few calls the past two weeks
for QC problems on the Jordan 12 CNY's.

I believe the most Nike Customer Service can give is 20%.

I remember when they gave me the maximum % allowed when they had a mishap on their end about one of my returns not too long ago.

The only time Nike has offered 25% is when they have a clearance sale and they have those additional % off codes.

Offered me a 20% for a very bad QC issue on the Metallic V's.

They don't HAVE to give you anything.

But on the flip they can't just stop communication with you. Just gotta be nice about it. Hearing you sympathize over the phone is best way to get the best result vs a live chat. They may only start by offering you like 10%. But you can reason with them

Back
Top Bottom