Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

There is a restock right now on the Metallic V's on Footaction.
You can ship to home.

Sizes: 8, 9, 10, 10.5 11.5 & 13.

Use code Madness for $ 20 off.

Update: only 8, 11.5 & 13 can now ship to home.

Update 2: Only size 13 is left to ship to home

Last edited:
There is a restock right now on the Metallic V's on Footaction.
You can ship to home.

Sizes: 8, 9, 10, 10.5 11.5 & 13.

Use code Madness for $ 20 off.

Update: only 8, 11.5 & 13 can now ship to home.

Update 2: Only size 13 is left to ship to home
nah, size 13 shows as store pickup only.
Gl though.

nah, size 13 shows as store pickup only.
Gl though.

Sorry you didn't get in on them.

Well, for sure the sizes I indicated were available to ship to home, I checked this before I posted.

With that, I ordered (1) pair of sz 13's and (1) pair size 11.5 for a friend. I received order conf. for both.

Plus, no restrictions on these so discounts and codes were allowed.

Project Blitz aka Croation Style is legit. I believe he was the guy with the boat load of Paris Dunks back when. Bought a few things from the site and eBay store.

Last edited:
he's legit, think he used to be active here years ago too
Thanks bro, I'm thing about securing a pair for my mother for Mother's Day. I wish I could secure her a pair of the 2017 1s. Her favorite colors are Black, Navy Blue, and Purple. I wanted to get her an original colorway that I also have.

Seeing that this pair got a blue tint, do they yellow or turn kinda greenish? Plus, how can I clean the nubuck without damaging it?

Seeing that this pair got a blue tint, do they yellow or turn kinda greenish? Plus, how can I clean the nubuck without damaging it?
The shoes turn from blue to clear white, and then VERY slowly start to turn yellow, which can be easily undone with the help of some sole sauce. For the nubuck, you can buy a nubuck cleaner for dirt, and buy a nubuck eraser for scratches and scuff marks.

Pairs are still available for near retail or under.Luckily I was able to scoop up a second pair for $210 shipped off eBay a month ago to go with my 3m retro 5 bomber jacket.

JB did these so right. The black durabuck takes creases really well. I'm starting to prefer them to get beat a little.

Pairs are still available for near retail or under.Luckily I was able to scoop up a second pair for $210 shipped off eBay a month ago to go with my 3m retro 5 bomber jacket.

I'm shocked these can still be had for so low. Such an iconic shoe.

Back
Top Bottom