Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I'm shocked these can still be had for so low. Such an iconic shoe.
We're living in the Jordan sneaker renaissance right now
nthat.gif

I got a toothpaste stain on these. The durabuck has this faded whitish stain but not that bad. Any suggestions on how I should clean them? The soles too, how do y'all clean them without seaglow?

Is that good?  

Shoe was overpriced from the start, should of been $150 at release.  
What you think should have been and what the MSRP($220+tax) was are different.To me $30 under retail after tax several months later is a deal.If you think differently more power to ya.

What you think should have been and what the MSRP($220+tax) was are different.To me $30 under retail after tax several months later is a deal.If you think differently more power to ya.
Pretty much. Nothing we can do about retail box price, you don't like it? Don't cop...but like my man right here I got my DS pair for $210 shipped. The receipt for $237.50 or whatever was in the box. That's a win all day IMO.

The nike outlet here in portland just restocked them for the 30% off F&F weekend, most of the general sizes were gone in 2 hours, but i managed to cop for $120ish, couldn't pass them up at that price!

Was out in Vegas over the weekend. Wore my pair all of Saturday walking the strip and spent 3 hours at Top Golf swinging in them. This shoe is MAD comfy. Feet were not complaining at all. I've only wore these twice and real lightly. This was my first time wearing them for more than 2 hours.

The durabuck holds up real nice. Right shoe has a lil scuff but nothing major. The only thing that sucks is Vegas streets will straight up WRECK your soles. Everytime I'm out there which is often, my soles will be pitch black just from walking around.

Excuse the crappy shots, I was straight drunk before we even arrived at Top Golf [emoji]128526[/emoji]

View media item 2422410
View media item 2422411
Them tounges was straight blinding the driving range! Lol

View media item 2422414

Was it Woodburn?
 no MLK, but woodburn had TB3's and royalty 4's. i saw that the mlk one did a small restock on the 5's but im almost sure they are gone now, i saw a ton of kids trying to resell them for box price on facebook.

luckily i noticed, i actually went in looking for basketball shorts, ran down the jordan aisle real quick and didn't even notice them at first, but i saw so many people with cement jordan boxes so i ran back to see if maybe they had the TB3's for low, and was shocked to see the metallic 5's instead

Last edited:
 ​
Repped, & I agree @sthebest. The 2011's were just an all around Cheaply made shoe. The black part of the midsole under the toe box, would get this weird white residue on them, too.
 ​
If I knew that they'd retro again, the correct way 5 years later, I would've never bought them.
 ​
My 2011 pair now has mold on the clear part of the outsoles, too.
 ​
frown.gif

These are so dope! Finally unds this past weekend for a family vacation and they were Hella comfortable even after a couple hours.

Haha yes in deed! These kinda got forgotten with summer and other releases last year, but damn!!! Jb did these justice

People don't realize how nice 2016 was;
WC4, flu game, BM5, tru blue 3, black concords
Might be another OG but I can't remember. 2016 was great

Back
Top Bottom