Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

3m is a company that makes reflective material. Im sure JB doesnt use them currently for their products seeing that the reflective material has been cheap for the last 10 years and 3m is the top of the spectrum as far as their quality of products is concerned. I still dont know why people call reflective material a company name(3m)
You can use 1 ply toilet paper too, doesn't mean its a good idea.

Last edited:
Hopefully these deliver. The fakes of these look really bad. Doesn't even look like Nike durabuck

JUST REALIZED THESE AND THE FOAMS DROP 1 DAY APART. :x :x :x :x :x

Will decide when I see the legit pics. Overall, I love the shoe but am not really feeling the blue ice sole.

The blue on these seem even deeper than the infrapinks. I hope they eventually fade into a clear colour or I'ma have to pass.

The blue always fades im sure it was added to prolong the yellowing I'd suggest if u want but don't like the blue then buy put em up let em turn then wear em, most if not all my Jordan's end up goin clear before I evn get a chance to wear em anyway. But each individual has there preference....

^ me too, nvr had bred 12's but always wanted em, but these, o man, these are double cop so im holdin out on thsoe 12s, also need the white/navy 1's

Never owned or tried on a 5 before. I tried the low top fire red and black pair at the mall. Is the top much higher? comparable to a 4?

Back
Top Bottom