Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

i'm not picking up my size 9 i won at cerritos. Got one online and not gonna drive down there for that lol

Overall I'm quite happy with this release. The infrared looks good and is as close to the OG as were going to get but regarding shape and sizing I'd say go half a size down.

I usually wear 11.5-12 in most shoes but I got a 11 and even then my toes had a nice bit of space at the toe box. The shape could be better, shape of the toe box is pretty bad but that's pretty much standard fare for JB in this age

I see some posts about going a half size down on these.... I know I should have on the taxi 12s, but I have a pair of midnight navy from 2001 in my actual size of 11.5 and those are perfect. I know it's been 12 years plus, have they changed the make up of the mold that much on these that they really run a size bigger?

I think it was confirmed that production numbers on Carmines exceeded 500k. Should be plenty to go around.

For reference, Bred 1s = 25k and Infrared3Lab5s = 10k.
sooo carmines are similar to toro4 numbers... those were supposably mass produced, but i still had a hard time obtaining them.. smh.

So I tried for a full hour with no luck. Then I checked my email, apparently my FL order went through at 7:03. so barring cancellation. ..im happy!

People on Craigslist are seriously asking $280+ on these. Don't even see the Infrared 23s on there yet.
When they find out these won't sell for much more than retail, they'll return the shoes in a couple of weeks to get their base fund back. I've seen this plenty of times at my local HoH.

i think we can thank the red 6 and the allstars for these not being a hassle to get.. i'm glad it was easy 
smokin.gif

Yes
pimp.gif
and I feel like allstar release was easier than these
I hear you..  i was able to get the bron and kd on ndc  with the quickness.. i was inline for a little bit for these

I asked this a ton of pages before but I don't think anyone responded to me but how do 6's hold up? I never owned a pair before. Do they crack easily?

Went to 3 spots today before the uconn vs memphis game looking for what was on sale. All the mens sizes were gone. I will be waiting for my ndc pair.

I asked this a ton of pages before but I don't think anyone responded to me but how do 6's hold up? I never owned a pair before. Do they crack easily?

Still wearing my midnight navys that are over 12 years old. Sole near the toes is letting loose on both shoes. Take it for what it's worth.

I really like these. I'm debating whether to cop another pair or not since there's plenty available.

Back
Top Bottom