Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Are there that many pairs released that FNL is not sold out? Or is it just because so many sneakers came out the past 2 days?

I tried using paypal to check out on the infrared 23 I got an error because my pp has my old address as default 

I was able to checkout using my bank card after scrambling to login.

Havent got thru w. fnl in so long forgot my wc number 
tired.gif

id say not refreshing the spa page does you better then when nike has wait you wait online 
indifferent.gif

Waiting for a few "on feet" pics with folded jeans so the "these are pink crew" will come in here and cop on FNL. :lol:  Everyone hating on these for being "pink" just aren't used to having that infrared color. 
color is bright as hell not wearable until the spring and summer would look odd IMO in the winter

Christopher Evans ‏@chrisevans937 2h
@nikestore y'all need to refund me my money. Y'all took $182 out of my account but I don't have a email confirmation for the shoes

Nike.com ‏@nikestore 2h
@chrisevans937 Confirmation emails can be delayed up to 24 hours. Keep an eye out for the email within that time.

mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
wow 
mean.gif

SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO WALK INTO FOOTLOCKER IN MANHATTAN AND GRAB MY SIZE AT RETAIL… THEY HAD PLENTY… THE INFRARED 23'S WERE GONE THOUGH… AS PREDICTED… A LANEY V RELEASE INDEED! :D

It's nice to you guys get a Jordan retro without a big hassle also that you still have a chance to grab a pair hours after the release

wow, just woke up and these are still available on FNL.

mr. rebates has a 6% rebate if anyone uses that. just a heads up.

i think we can thank the red 6 and the allstars for these not being a hassle to get.. i'm glad it was easy 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom