Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

wish ndc had the same quantities as fnl.
the free shipping on ndc is nice compared to the 8.49 from fnl.
the WC rewards $20 helps a little.

So I tried to cop from fnl about an hour ago and kept getting errors on checkout with PayPal and cc, tried PayPal again and got the error again, but received a PayPal email with the order details, does this mean it went through?

You still need the official FNL confirmation order email which should be instant.

I repeat never use paypal on FNL.I never have issus paying with my cc on fnl

Last edited:
yes paypal and fnl stinks u better hope u not charged 20x smh

wish i knew the free ship used to be a trick but think fnl caught on

Okay so I've never ordered via FTL my order status says back ordered until 2/15/14. Is this normal?

Picked Up My Reserved Pair This Evening.... All In All Job Well Done By JB On These :smokin Not So Sure What All The "These Are Too Pink" Complaints Are About :rolleyes Most Likely All Dudes That Were Still Swimming Laps In The Sack Or On That White Liquid Diet When These Originally Dropped :lol:

Only Complaint I Have Is, I'm Not So Sure How I Feel About The White Jumpman Branding On The Heel Of These 2014's..... I Think I'd Have Preferred Black Stitching For A Bit Of Contrast :nerd:

Just My 2 Pennies Tho

Last edited:
Been running around all day after picking up my pairs this afternoon. Got 11.5 and 11, with the 11.5 being my true size since I haven't bought a pair of vi's since the varsity red and white infrareds from 2010. For anyone wondering about sizing, it's safe to go down half a size unless you have wide feet like me. The 11 felt fine as far as room in the toebox but kind of narrow on the sides. I'm sure it will fit better after breaking them in. Now when comparing them to the 91's (yes I own a pair to compare), varsity red, and 2010 infrareds there are differences. The 2014 version is more of an orange hue than pink. Sad to say I think the varsity red has better leather than the 2014 version. When comparing them side by side as far as quality, it's the infrared package first, varsity red, then 2014 infrared. The color is closer to the 2000 black infrared vi's IMO. I do feel the leather is better compared to last years release of the v's and 2012 white cement iv's. Overall, satisfied but wished for a better product without the blue tint soles.

I went for an 11.5 which is .5 down from my TTS just like I do for most my 5s. Tried my raffle pair on today and they feel kinda roomy to me vs my 5s 11.5 fit perfect. Anyone else feel this way? I see a lot were talking about going TTS more than .5 down. I'm worried about my Infrared23 6s pair that are size 12 coming in from EB......

australia  - re sellers went hard again here but there not that smart and won't make too much on these  here. hope they get stuck with them!

Back
Top Bottom