Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

:lol: Ya'll can't tell me them 2010's ain't just left over varsity red b grades

Someone at Nike saw em and was like "We can resell these... Lets make it a pack just to get rid of em"
man. we said this when they first came out. the mold is exactly the same. the joke was JB didnt want the varsity reds to sit so they just put another lighter coat of red on top. this color is nowhere near infrared at all. i feel the 2014 is closer.

its funny tho. back then the VR sat forever, now theyre selling for 500 DS smh.

true and copped the varsitys back then despite them sitting and copped these now despite em sitting... too many people let hype decide what they should and shouldnt cop

yeah... i loved the shoe. i remember people on here complaining so hard that it wasnt durabuck. i was copping like 1 pair a week. i ended up keeping 3 pairs. and traded 1.
Varsity Red VI is one of my all time favorite shoes.

Saw these on eBay seller has good feedback and they look good but looks like one pair the air is stitched together on one. Should I worry about it?
you try calling local stores? went to the mall today and they had some pairs left. I would try that before copping on ebay

Yea no size 10s and checked online also locals are asking for to much. This seller is 210 shipped. I'll prob just get a nice knife and cut off the weird stitch

Man hold on,It gotta be some somewhere.I aint letting you pay over retail for those.

You've not seen them IRL, right? The color isn't even close
I was out there to check them over this morning ,that pic of the Mach force is a shoe that was in the same store where I was looking @ the white/infra 6s .. They're the same shade pink.. Im not about that copp to resell, so I passed, and did so with ease.

i think people are just complaining they are too pink or too bright / light etc because they are comparing them to the 2010 version.    the OG's back in 1990 were pretty close to this latest release in terms of the infrared color

with that being said....Finishline is almost out of sizes.   They had a FSR pretty much all day.    Sizes starting to dry up now on their site
I think people just like to complain and will never be satisfied.

Dem reds... So close..

*right-click save as*

Random, and I might be in the minority in this, but the Jumpman Air looks just as dan good on the back of the 6 as the Nike Air...

Thats the only model though... The 3's and especially the 4's need that space filled. The 5's are alright too.

I wouldn't even be as mad if the 4's at least had the air underneath the jumpman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom