Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I know it's still the weekend in the States but it's hard being patient waiting for the NDC/Eastbay shipping confirmations...

any 1 get NDC SHIPP YET
Nothing yet. I usually get them late Sunday night. I wouldn't worry about it. If you want, go to ndc and check the order status. From my experience, the status is updated with the tracking number before an email is sent out.

"Redeem" Myself? :lol:

From WHAT?!?

Dude's A Troll And You Attempted To Save His Trolling Ways...... END OF STORY

What Planet Is It You Reside On Joker?

Reach Down And Pull Those Panties Out Ya Buns Bruh :rolleyes

Now Back To The Shoes!

View media item 807159

Simple, first say some **** like "wish there was a thumbs down button" second "I didn't mean it" .. I'm not taking it seriously, but just the concept of saying se **** like that is annoying. I got my pair of Infrareds so I'm g, no panties, no nothing just chilling.

If anyone is located in the NYC area check out Nike RFM for size 10 and up. And Niketown NYC for a FSR. Was just at both today late in the day. Exchanged my pair I got via RSVP (which wasn't even my size).

Ok, now without further ado.

:wink:

2rpfcxh.png

2r2c7za.png

166xjxy.png

mvjbk0.png

Yes the red is bright, but its definitely not pink.

If anything, it has a little orange to it.

Either way I'm satisfied with these, and look forward to the black ones later in the year.

Thank you JB.

:smokin

great pictures

I know its about the forum post white infared 6s, but you know you feel the same way about them carmines so dont front!

So what's the verdict on these? Quality wise, does the front of the toe box wrinkle up like the 2010's?

I'm Very Satisfied with this release. A True OG Color , and a TRUE Infrared color. Excellent Job done by JB.

I was only 2 years old when these released in 91', and would always see them on the Retrocards and wish I could own em' so it feels great to finally own a pair of VI's that havent been retroed to it's OG form and color in 23 years!

I know it's early, but these are definitely looking to be one of the Top 5 JB Releases of 2014

I think all of us who ordered from NDC only got order confirm but no ship confirm yet so just wait on that e mail

Anyone get their shipping info from finishline.

Woke up around noon and they still had my size. I got the order confirmation email shortly after, now just waiting on the shipping info..

Damn were gonna see these on everyone's feet :smh: . Pairs are still sitting at niketowns!? JB musta' made 500,000+ of these. I'm trading my size 12 for an 11.5 with a Craiglister. I doubled up by the way.

Back
Top Bottom