Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Simple, first say some **** like "wish there was a thumbs down button" second "I didn't mean it" .. I'm not taking it seriously, but just the concept of saying se **** like that is annoying. I got my pair of Infrareds so I'm g, no panties, no nothing just chilling.
View media item 807761

DOG, You STILL Don't Get It Do You? :stoneface:

The Guy Is What We Refer To Here As A "Troll"...... Ie. Makes Posts To Get Attention And Derail The Otherwise On Topic Thread...

Wasn't Impressive Nor Funny In My Book, Hence My Thumbs Down Comment.....

WE GET IT! You Were Impressed/Appreciated The Guys Otherwise Un-Needed Post And Felt The Need To Stick Up For A Stranger As Such....

You Done Now?

View media item 807762

Last edited:
DOG, You STILL Don't Get It Do You?
indifferent.gif

The Guy Is What We Refer To Here As A "Troll"...... Ie. Makes Posts To Get Attention And Derail The Otherwise On Topic Thread...

Wasn't Impressive Nor Funny In My Book, Hence My Thumbs Down Comment.....

WE GET IT! You Were Impressed/Appreciated The Guys Otherwise Un-Needed Post And Felt The Need To Stick Up For A Stranger As Such....

You Done Now?
Lol, so you know he's a troll, everyone knows he's a troll, why respond in the first place? Trolls eat that **** up, now I didn't know he was a troll, but now that I do, I'm even more confused as too why you responded and are feeling some type of way about me sticking up for the troll.

I know what a troll is FYI, but jesus that was a terrible troll, 99% of the time trolls are funny, his post, not so much. Still, he was on topic at least with the white infrared 6s so he didn't derail a damn thing but I guess I see your point "dog". Nice memes btw, I need to learn to do that to put more emphasis on my posts ....

everyone knows he's a troll

now I didn't know he was a troll

I know what a troll is FYI

jesus that was a terrible troll, 99% of the time trolls are funny, his post, not so much.

I guess I see your point

Your Posts.....
dog-chasing-tail-o.gif

I'm Done Trying To Get You To See The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Guy, You VERY CLEARLY Don't Get It :lol:

This New Breed Of NT'rs :smh:

Last edited:
So who else feels violated now having bought the pack 5 years ago and seeing how off the "Infrared" is compared to this new Retro?

Jordan Brand are ruthless...

Have UPS hold your package and pick it up yourself.  I hate wasting hours in a day waiting for a package that more than likely the driver would just leave in your front porch

Last edited:
No one used a bot. The twitter link was broken. The functional link was posted in the Infrared 23 thread and folks used that to order.

ah makes sense. thought it was another bot story of a shipment getting intercepted :lol:

I don't see pink. I see a very close to OG color way.

this. i basically only got the infrared pack for this shoe, cuz i got 2000 black infrareds, and i was disappointed with how NOT infrared they were...

these 2014's are actual infrared. it's hilarious to me that people are calling them "too pink"... they obviously don't know what the shoe is really supposed to look like.

i remember someone posting this earlier, just wanted to show my appreciation for true infrared colors...

View media item 805539

was in the club last night and saw these all over the place, and the black light made 'em look just like this...

that infrared POPS in a black light. :pimp:

Order still says preparing to ship on ndc hope they ship em out today. As far as the pink goes let's just drop that lol people who comment on how "bad" and "pink" it looks are OBVIOUSLY not used to having any infrared color stuff. period.
mean.gif
 infrared would look pink to me too if I never saw or owned it before. Combined with their most recent comparisons in their head (varsity red, and the pack) I can see where their idea of infrared got tainted. It's over though it's now realized by most that these are indeed INFRARED
pimp.gif
 moving on

Back
Top Bottom