Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I remember dudes were coloring their black/varsity red to make it bright.
Not my pics.
154a8av.jpg

334oo49.jpg
hahaha I remember this too. When the youtube tutorial vid was posted everyone was so excited to try.

Sounds like to many complaints over the years on the color gave birth to this Pinkish/Salmon/Grapefruit/Orange disaster.

Infrared?

Infrano

& how high the tongue is...my lord! shin guard
my (retail) original's tongue was nothing close to that height
Yeah, its like the Shaqnosis, Shaq had the pump treatment and they went up super high compared to the retail model, love both models (Black Infs and Shaqnosis, both retail and "PE" models).

View media item 808791

& how high the tongue is...my lord! shin guard
my (retail) original's tongue was nothing close to that height

I use to have that pic on my wall as a kid. Part of the reason I have a obsession with the Air Jordan VI. Give me another pair of black/ what ever color or shade red. I still have the Flight Club Calendar this pic was in.

Last edited:
If you don't like them don't buy them, no biggie, more for me. It's a little reminiscent of the old days when you know, Air Jordans were somewhat divisive and everybody didn't care for them.

super bright but still the correct color.... i guess if yall just accpet anything "the closest they came in a while" :lol: ill wait till its correct & im not rocking sz 12 gs shoes

Then leave the thread... Why are you still talking about a shoe you have nothing good to say about?

shut up all of you "LEAVE THE THREAD" people :lol:.......i can say whatever the hell i want especially if its a fact &/or my opinion (especially with career cryers like FOTB & A VIII in here)

In this case it happens to be both

Last edited:
shut up all of you "LEAVE THE THREAD" people :lol:.......i can say whatever the hell i want especially if its a fact &/or my opinion (especially with career cryers like FOTB & A VIII in here)

Clearly but you made your point now move on......

Clearly but you made your point now move on......

do you realize how late you were quoting me after the discussion had ceased? almost as late as the guy who poster happy V day in the yeezy thread TODAY...it was dead & you attempted to kick it up again

do you realize how late you were quoting me after the discussion had ceased? almost as late as the guy who poster happy V day in the yeezy thread TODAY...it was dead & you attempted to kick it up again
funny u in the yeezy thread when those got variations of pink on em too

The main reason so many complain about the shade seems to be that they refer the color "infrared" to the water based lookin junk they used on the 2010 p(w)ack. Its cool amigos , maybe "infrared" aint your Fortae´ ..its okay , we dont hate you ..i promise

If you guys don't want to keep talking about the color, why do you keep responding to people talking about color

Back
Top Bottom