Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I'm actually glad the whiners who are pissing and moaning are at least being honorable and taking them back to the store for people to cop at retail. Straight up. Respect. Kinda.

However I still don't get why people are whining seeing as the Yeezys have pink, various lebrons have pink, Roshe FBs have pink, mambacurials are suuuper pink, Aunt Pearls usually have pink, Kay Yow kicks have pink, what the kobes are bright as ever, the god awful bel airs have pink, tarp green flyknit chukkas have pink soles, and countless other shoes that ya'll go gaga over. I didn't even get into non nike shoes. Relax. and heres yet another comparison to the sorry 2010 pack. I took this pic yesterday:

Right after I took the pic I sold the infrared pack ones for $90. 2014 > 2010 colorwise. ok now here's the part where you talk s___ because I'm relatively new here, post some gif or do whatever makes you feel like an elitist NT "sneakerlord". 

Last edited:
What is this supposed to be proving exactly?
mean.gif

These joint might be bright but they ain't pink to me tho.

View media item 803072
View media item 803060
what color is Jada sweater letters..... alright
they look better in these pics ill admit but the in person is what settles the dispute with me

But, the 2010 release wasn't a RETRO - the varsity red is not an OG CW. So, I don't know why anybody would compare the two. The color is straight compared to the OG 1991s, and that's all that matters.

You guys who like the 2010s, that's great. You would have loved it when they sat for 99.99 back then. Most people still passed because they looked like a sorry attempt by JB to capture on the desire for a retro while still keeping their powder dry for a true retro. When the Infra pack, you had mad people complaining they weren't different enough from the Varsity pairs that just dropped less than a year prior. (And, you could have stock located those for $199 too!).

Now, they drop a white infra and people complain that they are way different.

Then, you have a bunch of people crying foul because they are "pink" ...I'm sure I decided to sell some South Beach 8s, none of you guys would want them, right?

NT always bringing the LOLz,. ...I enter the JB forum about once every four months, and every time I do, I'm reminded within two minutes why I never come here.

I DID grab them when they were discounted ...the pic i posted is actually my 2nd pair bought for $80 with a managers disco from FNL

I personally dont care for lebums so i would laugh at you for trying to sell me south beach anything

Last edited:
I'm barely in the JB forum nowadays. Too many locked threads and new sn around here.

True.

See you back in the civilized parts of town. :tongue:
word

These joint might be bright but they ain't pink to me tho.

View media item 803072
View media item 803060
what color is Jada sweater letters..... alright
they look better in these pics ill admit but the in person is what settles the dispute with me
Where does the infrared fall on this chart of shades of pink?
shades-of-pink-shade-chart-pink.png

Last edited:

i don't get what this justifies??? everyone knows that these are way brighter than the varsity red, which is you know..actually red. These are also brighter than the pack which is just basically red again. Thats not an og on the right so this picture is pointless. These are infrared for all intents and purposes, close to the am90 infrared and no one cried about those. This shade is right to me. Put em next to some ogs and they will of course be brighter, they are brand new and fresh, but once the luster wears off and it starts to tone down it wont even be a question of weather or not this shade was the right infrared.
amen. If you look closely at some of the AM90 comparison pics in here.... these are VERY, VERY close to the am90 infrared. especially the hits around the laces. Many people are saying oh it's sooo much brighter than the dirty infrared near the sole/midsole of a worn pair of 90s.... well duh. These are infrared and apparently a lot of people in here don't really like infrared then if they can't accept these.
mean.gif
 I'm literally done with this foolish argument now lol smfh

how the black infrared thread is even still possessing momentum means once it actually gets confirmed its going to be a huge thread. Maybe bred 1 large.

im going to need two pair of the blacks, one to keep in og form and the other for a reverse infrared custom regardless if the back is nike air or the jumpman i want it infrared.

No problem with liking the varsitites Ilike em and am wearing em in the winter and the infrareds in the summer. The Infrareds is just the original and these are close no two ways about it

Back
Top Bottom