Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

All these questions about TTS... am i the only one who wears 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 lol
yes.
sick.gif

Probably been asked/answered multiple times...but why did JB use boxes from Vs?

And why in the hell did they decide to use these grey market looking blue soles instead of icy clear?

And why in the hell did they decide to use these grey market looking blue soles instead of icy clear?
I hear ya on the boxes but as for the soles i believe they are making them more of a blue tint now to slow down/prevent the yellowing

Well both my pairs came today from Ndc. Size 11 fits me perfect with a heavy sock. I usually wear 11 except for Foams a half size up.

One pair has a minor flaw where the leather looks like it was touched up by paint.
View media item 813876
Maybe I'll have to contact them and exchange them for Toros!

Reproduction of OG box for AJ 5-7.

Blue is supposed to slow yellowing, they've been using it for years.. On every model for last couple years.

Footaction sends me an email which ends up on my spam folder that I just found today that they are on back order for at least 2 weeks...come on!!!

smh ahaha thats funny.But yes always check your spam after ording shoes.

Yes the green glows are A**

Clocked out of the job and came home to see these sittin' on my bed. That infrared is too sexy. Cant wait to bring these out this summer. 

(sorry about now having my flash on)

ok thank you its not letting me rep rn but I will when I can, I also got offered a pair of DS Laney 5s for em over NT but I'm not sure if I trust trades over the internet

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the lace lock looks weird on the bottom. To each his own.
These are amazing. I can't wait to grab the Carmine's on the 24th. My birthday is the 25th. Perfect bday gift.

Back
Top Bottom