Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

if obvious, then why'd you think jb used boxes from the v's?
Boxes can always change like JB did with the 2012 Bred 11s not coming in a pull out box. And good thing they brough it back to the pull out in 2013 for the Gamma 11s. I was just kinda wishin for a different box for the 6s this go around in 2014 thats all.

i swear UPS takes the craziest routes (literally goes in circles). no wonder why shipping rates are so high.

Boxes can always change like JB did with the 2012 Bred 11s not coming in a pull out box. And good thing they brough it back to the pull out in 2013 for the Gamma 11s. I was just kinda wishin for a different box for the 6s this go around in 2014 thats all.
but these are the og vi box, so they got it right.

i swear UPS takes the craziest routes (literally goes in circles). no wonder why shipping rates are so high.
Supposedly they are only allowed to make right turns.

indeed they do apprantely mine are in aeizona right now from my ndc order this is the first time i have seen an update from AZ

to be 39, and see that/this shoe look like it does, makes me feel just a little bit better for paying so damn much for 'em. these came out when I was 16, for loving Jordans sake! ($125, if not mistaken) I've got a18 & 15 year old son claiming the knowledge of some young bucks on all these posts. for Mike to be 51, and I seen him play in Chapel Hill, I feel like 79! Hell, the 1's cost $65! when they came out! I'm being welcomed to the new age! Some things may change, but they'll remain the same. GO HEELS!

This is the 23rd anniversary of the OG 6's.  Just like they have done with all the previous year's 23rd anniversary retro releases since the 2011 retro 3's, they are packaging the releases in the "OG style" box.  The OG 5's, 6's and 7's all came in the same box.  That is why the 2014 retro 6's come in the same box as the 5's.  Expect the 7's to release in the same box next year as well.

Last edited:
Do dudes not realize that the V-VII used the same box in 90-92? It's the same box so... wait for it... they used the same box for the retros the past two years. And probably will next year when they bring back the Hares, Flints, Chambrays.

That last part is just wishful thinking, but one can hope!

Last edited:
Do dudes not realize that the V-VII used the same box in 90-92? It's the same box so... wait for it... they used the same box for the retros the past two years. And probably will next year when they bring back the Hares, Flints, Chambrays.

You pretty much said exactly the same thing I did.... Apparently some dudes do not realize that. 

The people that said this probably hadn't noticed a 5 box until last year's releases so they just assume every shoe had it's own box and that one was exclusive to the 5s.

My pair wasn't suppose to come till tomorrow so i was surprised when they showed up today. 

pimp.gif

The people that said this probably hadn't noticed a 5 box until last year's releases so they just assume every shoe had it's own box and that one was exclusive to the 5s.
I guess so. I'm showing my age...

Shoe is so clean man.For once I didnt smell a crazy amount of glue.

Last edited:
Returning mine. Just not feeling them.. and dare I say I like my varsity red pair better? I'd keep them just to stock them but rather spend those funds on a pair I want more. Black infrared... those will be a different story.

Returning mine. Just not feeling them.. and dare I say I like my varsity red pair better? I'd keep them just to stock them but rather spend those funds on a pair I want more. Black infrared... those will be a different story.
Why return if you can make a profit or get a good trade out of it?

Last edited:
These still look so pink to me, Brought them to my friends to get opinions, 3 people all said they look pink and I should return them. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom