Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

they weren't green, it has a  mint color
eyes.gif

Got my pair today. I'm pretty disapointed. First of all these are definitely white/pink Second theres already a paint scratch on mine and a gash on the side of one of the shoes...

This is only the third pair of Jordan's I've bought in the past year, the other 2 being the Toro IV's and Grape V's, I was super happy with both of those but still IDK about these.

w...t....f My shoes were at the closest UPS station to me, then they departured there and moved way further away. they literally went from 15 minutes away from me now they are about an hour and 10 minutes away from me.. what kind of UPS route is this. they were scheduled to be here tomorro but doubt thatll happen now

Last edited:

w...t....f My shoes were at the closest UPS station to me, then they departured there and moved way further away. they literally went from 15 minutes away from me now they are about an hour and 10 minutes away from me.. what kind of UPS route is this
Lol one where the driver tests your Js out for you. I seen quite a few packages do the same for me.

Got my pair today. I'm pretty disapointed. First of all these are definitely white/pink Second theres already a paint scratch on mine and a gash on the side of one of the shoes...

This is only the third pair of Jordan's I've bought in the past year, the other 2 being the Toro IV's and Grape V's, I was super happy with both of those but still IDK about these.

I know what you mean. I had plenty of chances to buy on Saturday but I could never really get that feeling of I have to have them.

just got mine from ndc and i must finally say good job :pimp:...the infrared on these pop and how yall think its pink :smh:

and overall i would have to say the quality is on point... my pair came out flawless no defects :D

Last edited:
this version is actually better than i thought.  def glad i scooped a pair up.  these are gonna look nice once the blue tint starts to fade on the outsole

just got mine from ndc and i must finally say good job
pimp.gif
...the infrared on these pop and how yall think its pink
mean.gif

and overall i would have to say the quality is on point... my pair came out flawless no defects
happy.gif
I'd say the color they used on these is closer to Atomic Red, side by side comparison with my 90s is really no comparison at all. The VIs are closer to an orangey-pink than a reddish-pink, if that makes sense.

side note.  these seem to run 1/2 size bigger IMO.   got the same size as my laker 6 and oly 6 and these have a tad more room.  I think all the new J's just run 1/2 size bigger in general

side note.  these seem to run 1/2 size bigger IMO.   got the same size as my laker 6 and oly 6 and these have a tad more room.  I think all the new J's just run 1/2 size bigger in general
bad news for me... hope this not true, got same size in these as my varsities and infrapack

I love how everyone who got a pair is satisfied with the shoes.

And if you aren't, return the shoes.

No more negativity in this thread please?

:wink: :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom