Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

got mine in....good lord they run huge!  Gonna find a .5 down in these really could go 1 full size down but don't want snug at all. sick shoe though love the color

Wow they are big to you?

The only shoe where I was like damn these are huge was the he got game 13s.I couldve went down a full size or .5.

NDC just tweeted the Infrared23's will Online RE-release tomorrow 5am… If you wanted both Retro 6's

Yup,a nike rep told me the link was missing 1 number and that through everything off lol

Release* it isn't a re-release when Nike didn't release em
Don't be stupid….  they tried to release them but failed…. Online only… they still came out in stores….

Don't be a technical NT'er this isn't LAW SCHOOL

Mines just came in... They felt pretty big but when comparing em with my black varsities.

View media item 815457
Same size!

Absolutely no complaints on the color so perfect imo

Last edited:
5c9fecc2_image.jpeg

I don't see hot pink :\

I got a 10.5 instead of 11 figured cause mostly all retros last year ran big

fit perfect

Yea when the black ones drop I need 3 pair
don't worry about tripling up. black Friday releases are mass produced

my store had +140 pairs of oreo 5s where a normal GR was more like 42-68

although that means qualiy will be dookie. hope not though lol

Yeah idk why I felt they are a little big idk what to do though I got em from ndc and such a process to return em and all that. Maybe the suede on the varsities make em feel smaller idk

Also they came laced all the way to the top lol no way I could wear em like that comfortably

Last edited:
Yea they run big which most jordan's, imo do, im usually a 10-10.5 in other basketball shoes but i got a 9.5 in these and they fit perfect.

Lmao check this dude out in his mind he he freshest ninja in the state #killinIt I couldnt do it personalyl not even if I had 2 pairs of the rarest kicks their are
 lmaoooo thats just ballsy as hell. i hope that will be the last time he does that with those 6s. making ppl call it the 'What the Infrared 6s' hahahhahah

Yea they run big which most jordan's, imo do, im usually a 10-10.5 in other basketball shoes but i got a 9.5 in these and they fit perfect.
like I said I'm a 11.5 in all Jordan's so got an 11.5 in these and they def a lil more roomy than my other Js

****Wondering**** , if I should spray Leather Protector on these, Since they seem to be made from recycled plastic hangers???  Reading instructions on bottle to see if plastic hangers are included in usage...

Man, NDC must have the hook up with UPS. Ordered my gals pair Wed night and it shows orig delivery date Mon, 2/24.. Sched for early delivery on Fri, 2/21. And it was FREE on top of that.. Usually buy in store, but not a bad deal online if it's always like that! :smokin

question: if i go to like my local FTL w/out a receipt would they let me exchange my NDC pair for a half size down?

****Wondering**** , if I should spray Leather Protector on these, Since they seem to be made from recycled plastic hangers???  Reading instructions on bottle to see if plastic hangers are included in usage...

Back
Top Bottom