Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I think they would pop more if the Jumpman on the heels were "infrared" as well. I might have to try it and post pics once they deliver and I find time to do so.

My pair wasn't suppose to come till tomorrow so i was surprised when they showed up today. 

pimp.gif
Im still looking at pictures on here thinking, "damn those are nice!" like I dont have a pair in my closet! 

Well you can definitely still find them for retail.I think they are mad dope in person.I am very pleased with them color and quality wise.

Was debating to get these when the released. So I said F*** it, I won me some money winning my Fantasy Football championship.

I was really impressed when I received them on Tuesday, the infrared is as close to what the OG's were when I first seen them as a kid.

Now I'm just waiting for the Carmines and Black/Infrared's and seriously retire from JB. Unless we get the Flu Game done right.

I'm loving how these are widely available. Gives me the old feels...

Glad everyone who wanted them could get their pairs.

I hope this is a sign of whats to come for future releases

Showed my wife a pic from the thread and asked her what color it is.
First thing she said was, "what the red part?" I replied, "yeah people online saying it's pink."
She replied, "no that's not pink, it's just a very bright red."

So much attention has been focused on the "pink", but I'm impressed with the cleanness of the white upper.
Looks to have a nice gloss to it.
When the spring/summer sun hits that white, these shoes are going to look fantastic.

Disclaimer: I LOVE this VI & am perfectly content w/ my pair; the following is simply an observation...
I just compared the 2014 VI's Infrared hue with the Bright Crimson hue on the Crimson III (in person).
Pictures can't compare with the naked eye, so If you have the Crimson III, do a side by side and share your thoughts.
Unless my eyes are failing, these colors are crazy close, IN PERSON.
For the dudes wanting a half-shade darker, Bright Crimson probably would have made you happy.
(Also, I got the Crimson III for free, so don't hate. The photos below are not mine.)

View media item 815184View media item 815194:nerd:

Last edited:
Showed my wife a pic from the thread and asked her what color it is.
First thing she said was, "what the red part?" I replied, "yeah people online saying it's pink."
She replied, "no that's not pink, it's just a very bright red."
I asked my wife and she said its looks like a girls colorway shoe.  LOL
roll.gif
  I think they look fine and am glad I copped two pair.
smokin.gif

If any of you are familiar with the infared on the Air 180 Ultramarine runner, then you should know that this color is "Infared".

Well both my pairs came today from Ndc. Size 11 fits me perfect with a heavy sock. I usually wear 11 except for Foams a half size up.

One pair has a minor flaw where the leather looks like it was touched up by paint.

Maybe I'll have to contact them and exchange them for Toros!
Nike rep:  "

I'm sorry to hear about your Air Jordan 6 Retro's. I can definitely understand where this would be disappointing.

You are more than welcome to send the shoes back for a full refund as you are within the 30 days. Unfortunately, we no longer have this item available. I do apologize. I have provided a 10% promo below for the inconvenience."

I'll take the code and keep em.

Back
Top Bottom