Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif
   nah i was jk, but technically you could find a flaw in any pair if you looked hard enough, 10% off aint even worth the time if they near flawless

if my pair got flaws tho ima just return em and find a pair in store somewhere

Last edited:
any restocks in store for the bay area? Or are there any still just sitting from the first release? Any info is much appreciated.

If these would've dropped back in 2004 there wouldn't be as many complaints about the color. The breed of sneaker enthusiast has changed big time in 10 years.

Unsubscribes

That small little mark for a mass produced shoe is nothing.. i don't get some of ya'll some times 
mean.gif

When I pay $170.00 for a collector shoe which took pennies on a dollar  to make I expect it to be flawless.  Especially the leather on this shoe.  If this were to be graded by a serious collector they would be all over that flaw.  It wasn't listed as B grade when Ndc sold it to me.  That's all. 

When I pay $170.00 for a collector shoe which took pennies on a dollar  to make I expect it to be flawless.  Especially the leather on this shoe.  If this were to be graded by a serious collector they would be all over that flaw.  It wasn't listed as B grade when Ndc sold it to me.  That's all. 
This post is straight stupid lol. When did ndc become the new collectibles web site? If you want flawless pairs in collectible quality then go magnify glass pairs on the secondary market.

bro, u had to take a pic with the camera lens literally touching the shoe for us to be able to see that flaw

The people complaining about the small imperfections wouldn't have like JB 10+yrs ago cuz all the shoes had flaws :lol: but then again we actually wore em bk then, so it wasn't an issue.

bro, u had to take a pic with the camera lens literally touching the shoe for us to be able to see that flaw
No, I noticed it as soon as I pulled it from the box.  Once you see something like that it starts to stick out more than usual and your attention is easily drawn to it.
This post is straight stupid lol. When did ndc become the new collectibles web site? If you want flawless pairs in collectible quality then go magnify glass pairs on the secondary market.
I didn't say Ndc was the new collectables web site.  I was just stating that if this shoe was graded by an expert they would be all over the flaw.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet if it were your pair you wouldn't be to happy about it?  Lets see, I cant seem to find a single post from anyone who said " my JB has a small flaw but its ok and I'm happy about it."  If you buy a new couch that has a small tear in the back, I guess you say" I'll still pay full price because its in the back and don't really effect how comfortable it is"  That's just crazy!!!

I just expect to get what I paid for that's all.  Nike makes a ton of $ and can at least provide a coupon for its customers who pay big $ for a product that has a small ding of some sort.

I didn't ask for my pair to be like this.  This is what they sent me.  If you all here want to accept not just shoes or any piece of merchandise you purchase for full price with a mark of some sort on it then that's up to you.

whatever you say bro.. my pair is coming in today and if my pairs only flaw is like yours ill be happy as hell

[table][tr][td]Anyone ever see this in their UPS Shipping Progress:  "Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control."[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

dude if that's how you feel stop buying shoes now

i'm sure you know these shoes are made in sweatshops by the hundreds of thousands of pairs

everyone one of us has got a pair FROM A LEGIT SOURCE at one time or another with some type of factory defect

some small defects some not so small defects

i do agree with you on the price for quality but i have come to expect this from nike/jordan brand and the sweatshops nike contracts from making the shoes a long time ago

Last edited:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Anyone ever see this in their UPS Shipping Progress:  "Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control."[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Weather delay.
Never happened to me but some friends have had it.

these in person are dope
pimp.gif

shape was on point, more so than the oly 7s i think. paint around the sole was clean too (I saw pairs with factory errors like excess glue or a bad paint spot but that's every release lol

[table][tr][td]Anyone ever see this in their UPS Shipping Progress:  "Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control."[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
it happens to me all the time and i live in florida lol. it can be sunny out and my package arrives in jacksonville and i get that warning. ill check the weather for jacksonville and it will be 85 and sunny. i think if they put that on there its a great excuse instead of saying ummmm "were running a little behind, sorry". but sometimes maybe there are snowstorms. but never in florida

Back
Top Bottom