Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Last pair came in from Shoe Palace, ended up with 4 pairs. Didnt intend to get that many but F it, these are too nice.

View media item 823788

Im scared to think of how many blk/infrareds ill end up with if they are this available, and have durabuck :smokin

These kicks are great glad i picked them up i wasnt gonna double up tho

Last edited:
Last pair came in from Shoe Palace, ended up with 4 pairs. Didnt intend to get that many but F it, these are too nice.

Im scared to think of how many blk/infrareds ill end up with if they are this available, and have durabuck
smokin.gif
damn 4 pairs b... i wouldnt do it but not gonna lie, the way the varisty reds shaped out youll probly be sitting on 350 a pair in 2 years if you decide to resell

Im scared to think of how many blk/infrareds ill end up with if they are this available, and have durabuck :smokin
damn 4 pairs b... i wouldnt do it but not gonna lie, the way the varisty reds shaped out youll probly be sitting on 350 a pair in 2 years if you decide to resell
never sold a pair of shoes in my life, besides, I've been wearing thee hell out of my hoop pair so im probably gonna need all 4 :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, most on the newer tees are gimmicky.. don't care for those. That one is a throwback, description online is "AJ '91 Vault Tee" back when they were more simplistic (but nice). :D

That makes me feel even happier with my purchase not only are these shirts dope being that '91 my birth year and when the 6s first dropped

Am I the only one leaving these DS until the summer?

:lol:

Bruh you aint the only one ima unDS these along with a bunch of other kicks i wasnt able to due to this weather

Believe it or not i like the winter we get it gives my shoes and DS kicks a rest and the longer they stay fresh and get over that time period where everybody wearing them off the bat... i wanna pull these out crisp after everybody rocked and put wear into theirs if we didnt get the snow that we do i woulda been rocked these

rirmdd.jpg

Last edited:
All white shoes and winter don't really work well with me.

Big ups to everyone "braving" those icy winds and snowy grounds (up north) rocking them now.

laugh.gif
nah i am too, im in New England so weather is still crap and a bunch of sand and salt on the ground still, really not wearing any of my DS/VNDS pairs til that all gets cleaned up. Also these are way too bright for the winter, well unless you live in Miami or something then they are fine
never sold a pair of shoes in my life, besides, I've been wearing thee hell out of my hoop pair so im probably gonna need all 4
laugh.gif
oh i see, i would never be able to hoop in these, not comfortable enough for me. only retro Js i can hope in are my 13s, other than that kobes all day.

nah i am too, im in New England so weather is still crap and a bunch of sand and salt on the ground still, really not wearing any of my DS/VNDS pairs til that all gets cleaned up. Also these are way too bright for the winter, well unless you live in Miami or something then they are fine
never sold a pair of shoes in my life, besides, I've been wearing thee hell out of my hoop pair so im probably gonna need all 4 :lol:
oh i see, i would never be able to hoop in these, not comfortable enough for me. only retro Js i can hope in are my 13s, other than that kobes all day.
I agree, but nostalgia is a powerful thing

Back
Top Bottom