Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I usually wear a 8.5 and I tried on an 8 for the 6's but they were too snug at the toe box so you might as well stick to the 8.5. For some reason the jump from 8 to 8.5 is all ****** up with the 6's. I had the white/varsity red in a 9 and they felt like a 9.5…. Whatever foot mold they're using on the retros lately is completely hit or miss!
yea, i feel u ....its not just with the vi's either cuz my x's are they same way. N ive been too spoiled with this online shopping now so too lazy to go to tha store....n now that i think about it, even if u do go to tha store, if it's a big release its not like u get to try it on. I don't think i've ever seen someone try em on before they copped a big release. they just ask u ur size n everybody i've seen just goes to the register n cops

Man I swear, I hope the Black/Infrareds are these widely available.

smokin.gif

THIS!

Why not just send the shoe back and buy another one?

Its a restock on these everyday.

Last edited:
You don't need fancy insoles. Go to walmart buy a cheapo and lay it over the insole already in the shoe and it will fit a half size smaller. If your shoe is already too small take out the insole that the shoe came with and it will fit a half size bigger.

IDK what i am going to do. My two pairs fit a whole size big. I need a 12. These two thirteens are boats.

For those who haven't seen my comparison: Size 13 Infrared 6 vs Size 14 OG Concord

Last edited:
So why not take/send them back and buy your size lol?

Cmon now guys.Its that easy.

Last edited:
Man I just missed out again 
mad.gif

Come hell or high water, if I catch a restock on 02-27-14, they're mine!!!

So why not take/send them back and buy your size lol?

Cmon now guys.Its that easy.
Its not that easy. I have been trying non-stop. Just because the site shows them doesn't mean they are available. Try adding them to the cart. It doesn't work. I have tried a couple hundred times a day for a week. It says sorry that item is out of stock and unavailable....

Its not that easy. I have been trying non-stop. Just because the site shows them doesn't mean they are available. Try adding them to the cart. It doesn't work. I have tried a couple hundred times a day for a week. It says sorry that item is out of stock and unavailable....
Ok,gotcha.

I meant as far as you having to keep them and deal with them being to big.Its seem everyday or other day they restock at the same time which is like 8 am-12 pm.

Last edited:
woodro woodro Their stock photo looks kinda orange too, in certain light it has an orange look to it. Maybe to sway ppl to buy that are still calling em pink?

Ok,gotcha.

I meant as far as you having to keep them and deal with them being to big.Its seem everyday or other day they restock at the same time which is like 8 am-12 pm.
Yaah they keep reposting the shoe but can never add them lol. I keep getting excited then the same old rejection message haha.

Back
Top Bottom