Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

My timing is off I've missed every restock. This release wasn't a must have for me but I said if it could catch at retail I'd cop. Here's hoping I can catch a 10

My timing is off I've missed every restock. This release wasn't a must have for me but I said if it could catch at retail I'd cop. Here's hoping I can catch a 10
lol why when they sell out you decide that you need them, they were sitting for like a week and were easy to cop at retail

lol why when they sell out you decide that you need them, they were sitting for like a week and were easy to cop at retail

I didn't just decide I needed them and I still don't need them . I said they weren't a must have , I don't check nt 100 times a day or even everyday . I have real priorities , If I don't get them at retail ... I just won't get them . Sh*t ain't that serious ,

Easy to see why a lot of older nt'ers don't post or contribute any more most of the new members are resellers or corny as kids trying to get e props.

I didn't just decide I needed them and I still don't need them . I said they weren't a must have , I don't check nt 100 times a day or even everyday . I have real priorities , If I don't get them at retail ... I just won't get them . Sh*t ain't that serious ,

Easy to see why a lot of older nt'ers don't post or contribute any more most of the new members are resellers or corny as kids trying to get e props.

i know wat u mean bro, not pointing any fingers at all but ppl here nowadays r busy trying to catch ppl slipping so they can quickly call that person out for likes/reps. I wish it wasnt this way but ppl be cyber bullying for e-reps

BUT!!!! if u use ebay, u can easily win a pair at 190-200 shipped to ur door

i kno some of yall might try n cook me for this BUUUUT as of right now im kinda like'n my piston 6's better than tha white/infared IMO. I liked how they mixed in the patent leather with the pistons. Mind u i havent tried to rock my white/infared's yet. Might have a change of heart once i put a few fits together for em but idk

jus wish they were as new as the infareds

Last edited:

chill man, u got so angry off such a simple question, long day at work? just wondering why u didnt cop when they released, coulda just said i didnt know they released

how much u get for em b (if you dont mind). im gonna list mine tomorro but dont know what to expect
I have always seen the prices of $600-$1000 depending on condition.

I think $700-$850 is good and would sell but that was before these new ones were coming out.I wanted the infrared pack for 3 years but now dont need them.

I see on ebay people have raised the prices on them to $900-$1500 which I just dont see happening.The sad part is they already sat on them for 5 years and will continue to sit on them which is wasted money and wasted shoes.

Last edited:

I have always seen the prices of $600-$1000 depending on condition.

I think $700-$850 is good and would sell but that was before these new ones were coming out.I wanted the infrared pack for 3 years but now dont need them.

I see on ebay people have raised the prices on them to $900-$1500 which I just dont see happening.The sad part is they already sat on them for 5 years and will continue to sit on them which is wasted money and wasted shoes.
mines are DS should i list em as a price or just let em auction. im not too greedy but 650 probly the lowest id let em go, otherwise id probly just keep em

Last edited:
Idk,I prefer buy it now or buy it now with an offer.

Depends on how fast you want sold or need money.

Last edited:
how much u get for em b (if you dont mind). im gonna list mine tomorro but dont know what to expect
mines are DS should i list em as a price or just let em auction. im not too greedy but 650 probly the lowest id let em go, otherwise id probly just keep em

Size obviously matter too...... I think I just saw a win a bid for $530, $30 shipped for 10.5. Best offer is always a plus. Auction could be risky, might not get what you want for them. A guys auction tells it all. $560 18 bids, 9 people. .... I got size 14s. $550 lo west I'm going.

i finally made up my mind sad to say it's official lol but  no matter how much i love og color ways......

air-jordan-6-pistons.jpg
 >>>>>>>>>>carmines>>>>Black/infared>>>>everything else

Last edited:
Yea I agree,I really think $600-$800 DS is realestic and would sell instantly.

Size obviously matter too...... I think I just saw a win a bid for $530, $30 shipped for 10.5. Best offer is always a plus. Auction could be risky, might not get what you want for them. A guys auction tells it all. $560 18 bids, 9 people. .... I got size 14s. $550 lo west I'm going.
mines size 12 so not bad size and thanks I'll probly just list as 700-750 with a best offer option and take anything in the 6-700 if I'm offered

the patent leather makes em pop imo ....i was exicited to get my white/infareds but once i pulled em out the box i was jus like "meh" they're kinda of plain compared to the pistons and carmines

My backorder from eastbay was canceled basically cuz they charged my debit card 2x so still on the hunt for these once I get my money back from the first charge smh

Back
Top Bottom