Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Add a little bit of hype and people will eat them up :lol:

e0cad9be_image.jpeg

see the thing about that is the foams ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THAT COLOR :rofl:

try again famb

So how many pairs are you getting of the black and pink 6s?

Or are you sticking with those ashy joints from 2010 :lol:

you answered you own question playboy

Last edited:
Most stores that got the shoes had those socks, but they didn't make a lot of them so chances are it'll be hard to find them unless you stumble across them in a mom and pop shop.

Thanks again guys. I tried on the turbo greens today.

I could technically go down a full size to a 5, even with thick socks on but I think I'll just go 5.5 since they felt pretty tight.

Long and narrow seems to be right when describing VI's for sure and I think most people will need to go atleast a half size down.

Everyone says half size down on the VI's, and I agree of you don't like a lot of toe room.

I have an extra pair of these in 11 that I wouldn't mind trading for a 10.5.

I originally got a 10.5 that I tried on for like 30 seconds and decided they were huge on me. I picked up a 10 when Finishline restocked them and I could probably fit into a 9.5. These run really big. I am having a heck of a time getting rid of the 10.5's on craigslist. I thought they would go fast at retail.

So glad the year of VI is upon us. These will be joined with it's carmine brethren next week, with the blue and the black joints coming later this year. Never had the blue or carmines before, only the white and black og's growing up. VI retro super pack will be completed. :smokin

So glad the year of VI is upon us. These will be joined with it's carmine brethren next week, with the blue and the black joints coming later this year. Never had the blue or carmines before, only the white and black og's growing up. VI retro super pack will be completed. :smokin

my only qualm with the year of the vi is the lack of good retro+ colorways. The infrared 23s were very nice, but the rest have been weak imo.

my only qualm with the year of the vi is the lack of good retro+ colorways. The infrared 23s were very nice, but the rest have been weak imo.
yea true. should've just came out with all the retro OG color ways including the maroons and maybe made one "special" shoe to commemorate it. leave it at that.

I don't mind at all I was able to get my pair :smokin it sucks because people who don't like the shade are probably finna buy the black infrareds still because of the hype around them
There won't be pink on the black/infra that's y

Even if the same paint is used on the black/infs, the color won't appear the same.
If you've studied art at all, how color behaves in relation to other colors (& shapes) is a complex area of color theory. For instance, red appears more brilliant against a black background and somewhat duller against a white background. In contrast with orange, red will appear lifeless; in contrast with blue-green, red exhibits brilliance. So regardless, if Nike uses the same 2014 Infrared on the blacks that they used on the whites, dudes will still say it's a different shade, all b/c that is what their eyes will tell them, due to the different background color :nerd:

Even if the same paint is used on the black/infs, the color won't appear the same.
If you've studied art at all, how color behaves in relation to other colors (& shapes) is a complex area of color theory. For instance, red appears more brilliant against a black background and somewhat duller against a white background. In contrast with orange, red will appear lifeless; in contrast with blue-green, red exhibits brilliance. So regardless, if Nike uses the same 2014 Infrared on the blacks that they used on the whites, dudes will still say it's a different shade, all b/c that is what their eyes will tell them, due to the different background color :nerd:
Yeah I know that stuff but it was just annoying to hear people complain about the shade being used. Personally I was just hoping people would leave the black infrareds alone so it will be an easier buy for the people that really want them like myself and many other people in this thread and the black infrared thread.

Agreed.
The shade discussion is tired.
If dudes don't understand it, they can move to the next drop.
I messed with all the VIs in 1991, and will grab those same CWs this year.
Still holding out hope for New Maroons.
But it's not looking overly promising right now.

I bet you that nike/JB is holding on to them (maroons) for some special year to release like the 30th year anniversary of JB but I doubt nike is gonna release them this year. They know people want the maroons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom