Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I just returned a size 12 and 13 at the finishline at Woodfield Mall if anyone needs them and are in the chicagoland area.

After returning a pair I am now hoping to get a second 11.5 . I am hoping finishline restocks this weekend while everyone is trying to buy Yeezy's. One of the largest finishline stores in Cali told me that they are not going to be on store . I will call them Thursday anyways. LOL

Last edited:
People still complaining about price increases?? :lol:

Back in 2006-2007:

1s - $100
3s - $125
4s - $115
5s - $135
7s - $135
8s - $140

JB was smart to release the CDPs in 2008 just to get everybody use to paying $150 for retros which they did go to that by 2009 and now 2014 they still increasing...

Look at foams from 2010:

Foam One - $200
Foam Pros - $190

Now in 2014 both go for $250. I wouldn't be surprise if they raise it another $5 or $10 by next year with the type of attention the supremes and yeezys are getting.

Nike is a greedy company so either you buy it or the next person will. Blame it on social media for snowballing this hype :rolleyes

Last edited:
Watch this haha

Bruh I F'n hate that this a true story ssorry in advance if it seems to long to read its just I find it funny cuz its so similar to what I went to I can relate lol

A month after The steel grey 10s dropped decided to UnDS them, me and my boys went on a quick L ride nothin new like any other day we got pulled over on a High Way no pun intended lol :smokin mind you we just finished by then but it reeked, so we pull to the right he came up said what he smelled shocker but in our mind we knew we were good their was nothin else and you can't get booked with no evidence you can fight that, we got out the car searched and were standing on road at this point, so the cop said to me those shoes new look good i said Na came out a month ago just decided today he says nothin more about it 10 mine later he he looks me in the eyes and tells us to go stand more to the right on the grass it rained night before grass was like moist/muddy, I was like bruh you saw we compiled wa
s respectful can we please stand here, jokingly i said you even said my kicks look fresh don't wanna beat them up he smirked and said na go hatin SOB, that Ninja Was salty he and his boys ain't find nothin he was so determined lmao my kicks was beyond F'd up mud everywhere SMH

We all got let go like I knew we would unless we had warrants which they checked of course they are fishing for something at this point cuz they have nothin, but the best part was the saltiness and anger on their face that they had to release us...

Bruh I F'n hate that this a true story ssorry in advance if it seems to long to read its just I find it funny cuz its so similar to what I went to I can relate lol

A month after The steel grey 10s dropped decided to UnDS them, me and my boys went on a quick L ride nothin new like any other day we got pulled over on a High Way no pun intended lol
smokin.gif
mind you we just finished by then but it reeked, so we pull to the right he came up said what he smelled shocker but in our mind we knew we were good their was nothin else and you can't get booked with no evidence you can fight that, we got out the car searched and were standing on road at this point, so the cop said to me those shoes new look good i said Na came out a month ago just decided today he says nothin more about it 10 mine later he he looks me in the eyes and tells us to go stand more to the right on the grass it rained night before grass was like moist/muddy, I was like bruh you saw we compiled wa
s respectful can we please stand here, jokingly i said you even said my kicks look fresh don't wanna beat them up he smirked and said na go hatin SOB, that Ninja Was salty he and his boys ain't find nothin he was so determined lmao my kicks was beyond F'd up mud everywhere SMH

We all got let go like I knew we would unless we had warrants which they checked of course they are fishing for something at this point cuz they have nothin, but the best part was the saltiness and anger on their face that they had to release us...
i would had taken them off

i would had taken them off

I was detained at that point handcuffs on i figured if he said i couldnt stand on road he wasnt having me uncuffed to take my jays off and he sure as hell wasnt gonna do it for me lol

But given the circumstance and the fact i was feeling nice plus they called and had the k9's they were so positive cuz they smelled but couldn't find nothin which got them salty it was really last thing on my mind I was nervous at that point cuz of the possibility I had a warrant just my luck I would have gotten away with that but got booked on a ol *** warrant I feel you tho

Last edited:
I was detained at that point handcuffs on i figured if he said i couldnt stand on road he wasnt having me uncuffed to take my jays off and he sure as hell wasnt gonna do it for me lol

But given the circumstance and the fact i was feeling nice plus they called and had the k9's they were so positive cuz they smelled but couldn't find nothin which got them salty it was really last thing on my mind I was nervous at that point cuz of the possibility I had a warrant just my luck I would have gotten away with that but got booked on a ol *** warrant I feel you tho
lol you were too high thinkin youd prolly had a random *** warrant

lol you were too high thinkin youd prolly had a random *** warrant

No Lie G who doesn't, you ever get that feeling when you get pulled over and you know in your mind your clean not riding dirty but instinct kicks in and you automatically think like Fuhh you start searching your pockets and ish LMAO...

saw these on the shelf at a champs in a local mall here in MN last night not sure of sizing however, just thought i'd put that out there for anyone in MN that might want a pair for retail. 

Hey guys do any of you guys have the style number for FTL for this shoe? I wanna stock locate the shoe and see if I can find me a pair

who would want these shoes anyways. they are ugly and overproduced. if i knew they were gonna be this overproduced i wouldnt have bought them

I can't tell if that's a troll comment or not. Looking at post history it could go either way.

Back
Top Bottom