Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

gawd damn JB quality!!!

haven't wore these in 6-7 months and decide to take them out and found these crap. i've wore these maybe a handfull of time and the infrared paint on the right shoe has cracked! wasn't surprised when the heel white paint cracked because of the heel compression, but the side in less than 2 years with this little wear? awesome quality JB! awesome quality... :stoneface:

View media item 1704069

Last edited:
gawd damn JB quality!!!

haven't wore these in 6-7 months and decide to take them out and found these crap. i've wore these maybe a handfull of time and the infrared paint on the right shoe has cracked! wasn't surprised when the heel white paint cracked because of the heel compression, but the side in less than 2 years with this little wear? awesome quality JB! awesome quality... :stoneface:

View media item 1704069
Umad?

When it comes to J's I-XIV, you can never improve the OG design IMO.

I definitely disagree. This kind of thinking is why we have to fight with kids who will kill you over a pair of these sneakers but will be the first to tell you that Michael Jordan was overrated and wouldn't be any real competitor against atheletes in today's NBA.

I hear this far too often. The OGs were
gawd damn JB quality!!!

View media item 1704069

I wore mine once and they look like sh*t. At least you got a couple wears.

20180726_050729.jpg
unds this past weekend, will be in them again soon

Back
Top Bottom