Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

why dont you two get a room...................................with infrared curtains... :nerd:
Infrared light special :pimp:
Doubled up, first pair was retail, second pair today for $130. Gotta unds soon now, people gonna regret passing on these, atleast until they "remaster" them with nike air

Yea no way in hell i believe the infrared vi being sold for 130. Did you buy from that asian lady on youtube that play michael jackson music in the background and like comparing fakes with fakes?

Infrared light special
pimp.gif

Doubled up, first pair was retail, second pair today for $130. Gotta unds soon now, people gonna regret passing on these, atleast until they "remaster" them with nike air
what szie and from ebay or CL??

The 2010s were infrared brotha, 2014s are closer to pink

Brotha, you posted a pic of 2010 varsity reds comparing them to 2014 infrareds. Just stop. 2010 infrareds is not what you posted and you're obviously confused on what is and what isn't. Do you're research before you try to kick false knowledge. And FYI even the 2010 infrared was not true infrared. 2014 is the closest if not exact shade. But hey I won't argue with you and I hope no one else waste their time doing so either. :smh:

Last edited:
Broke mine out for the first time yesterday for my kids first day of school.
So, so fresh.
Thinking about picking up a double if the price is right.

I just unDS's mine for Labor Day weekend.....Only problem - After close inspection I noticed that the rubberized tongue was a different size from the right to the left shoe. The tongue on the left shoe is about 7mm longer and almost 10 mm wider. These are a legit FootLocker pair. I know general release JB quality, but I'm PISSED.  Anyone else hear of anything like this? 

I just unDS's mine for Labor Day weekend.....Only problem - After close inspection I noticed that the rubberized tongue was a different size from the right to the left shoe. The tongue on the left shoe is about 7mm longer and almost 10 mm wider. These are a legit FootLocker pair. I know general release JB quality, but I'm PISSED.  Anyone else hear of anything like this? 
they both the same size?

Back
Top Bottom