Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

ugh where i can find some varsity reds at ... hate that i couldnt get those back when they dropped

at first i was hoping JB was pulling the usual and dropping a shoe they just released a few years ago but looks like its not happening with these

Last edited:
this release has me a little excited but deff cant wait to pick these up! 
nthat.gif

RD is set for Feb 15th

via SBD

Air Jordan 6 “Infrared”
White/Infrared-Black
384664-123
February 15th, 2014
$170

Last edited:
RD is set for Feb 15th

via SBD

Air Jordan 6 “Infrared”
White/Infrared-Black
384664-123
February 15th, 2014
$170
Dam... 3 Months? It's cool tho, I guess... less spending in a shorter amount of time.

Gives my pockets a rest... atleast I hope.

*Repped

glad to see the color lookin better. 3 months daaamn!
heard they wouldn't be exactly like the OG infrared because Nike owns the original "infrared" color. not sure how true that is though.

heard they wouldn't be exactly like the OG infrared because Nike owns the original "infrared" color. not sure how true that is though.

I've heard that too but how can a company own a color lol...never made sense

ugh where i can find some varsity reds at ... hate that i couldnt get those back when they dropped

at first i was hoping JB was pulling the usual and dropping a shoe they just released a few years ago but looks like its not happening with these

glad i was able to grab them for $90 from finishline after that crap infared pack dropped

Infrared>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> varsity red

V red over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> infa IMO

pretty sure the color is infared 23 now like on the 3labs...could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Nike owns JB - why wouldn't they let themselves use a color? That is as ridiculous as people saying JB needs to give additional royalties to Nike every time they include "nike air" on a shoe.

glad i was able to grab them for $90 from finishline after that crap infared pack dropped

Makes sense. Take a gander at the pic above with the on foot images of the VI. Behind the guy is the infrared 3lab5's. Infrared colors look pretty consistent.

My preference as well, that's how I remember them back in the day. But JB knows what they're doing.. Varsity released for those that prefer them.

Even crazier if they don't allow themselves (JB) to use it.

That's how I see it, Nike still is and always has been part of the equation.. Hence their stamping on the bottom of the boxes still.

I feel the same way Varsity red 6s over infrared 6s but those that they gave us in 2010 were garbage

I am so happy these look so good...now lets hope the black infrared vi gets the treatment it deserves :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom