Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

bart-scott-can-t-wait-o.gif

will make for the perfect bday gift from the girlfriend

This is valentines day gift bait for sure.

I ain't paying for these... Wifey gotta take this one.

They look good but I think the filter on some of the pics made the infrared look pink almost

Color is looking right. Shape could be worse I guess. Now to see what kind of leather they put on this for my final decision...

Damn they keep playing games....check the mesh behind jumpman below the tongue....It's black now..... Damn JB .....

Color is looking right. Shape could be worse I guess. Now to see what kind of leather they put on this for my final decision...
this is what I'm thinking. If it's that rock hard pleather like on both fire red v's and white cement iv's, no thanks. I'll even accept varsity red vi's leather on these. It wasn't great but it wasn't the worse.

this is what I'm thinking. If it's that rock hard pleather like on both fire red v's and white cement iv's, no thanks. I'll even accept varsity red vi's leather on these. It wasn't great but it wasn't the worse.

ALL of this. I'm pretty sure that rock hard pleather is exactly what we'll be getting too :smh:

Sad that the leather on the '09 Varsity and Infrared's would probably be considered "premium" now.

ALL of this. I'm pretty sure that rock hard pleather is exactly what we'll be getting too :smh:

Sad that the leather on the '09 Varsity and Infrared's would probably be considered "premium" now.

The leather on the infrared is pretty nice. Not like the varsity red.

Back
Top Bottom