Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

GS pair
air-jordan-6-gs-white-infrared-1.jpg

air-jordan-6-gs-white-infrared-2.jpg

air-jordan-6-gs-white-infrared-3.jpg

air-jordan-6-gs-white-infrared-4.jpg

via sneakergaga
These look more like a men's sized VI. I thought GS sized VI's didn't have the extra ankle part? Either way, they look :smokin

Shape on point, infrared color on point, leather looks OK and....

Tongue is much higher than the last retros, reminds me the OG pair...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own the IR pack , and I AM IN for these also !!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Looking pretty good so far, long tongue, shape, infrared, if it wasn't for the extra blue soles, these would be a REAL problem for me, I mean a 4+ pair problem

100% insta copped on release day, perfect bday gift right here. That color is perfect, whew...

^^^ they look really pink in that pic
they look pink in every pic i have seen

To me infrared was a brighter red but not how these recent pics have looked ....

I have nothing against pink but if these dont have more red in it thank the pinkish look in these pics i'll be passing.

One of the pairs I been waitin on for a long time.. Def gettin two pairs to go a long wit the Infareds

Now I'm ready... Look very close to OG. Went with black infra's back in MS, and white with varsity didn't do it for me. These will definately be copped.. :smokin

I care less about the tone if red than the material and NA. Although vi's are my favourite jay, these are undecided (as are all next year vi).

i love my varsity red pair honestly. glad i have them in my collection

These pics of the white/ "infrared" make me want to cry. I am so excited for next year, with the 6's being my favorite model. Hopefully we get better pics soon.

Ended up with the black varsity, threw em on last week. They're not bad.. dust magnets though, gal's gs pair is durabuck.. look nice cleaned up. Too bad they didn't do the same with the mens..

That shade of correct infrared really got me going right now. Just further solidifys what was already an auto copp. I hope the infrared looks like that on the blacks.

my god that correct shade of infrared :wow: :wow:

some dude on Facebook complained earlier that the color looks jacked up and too pink :smh: i have the pack and always thought the white infrareds always looked more like fire red more than anything else

Have infrared pack pair, and would probably get these also...not a must have though

Wish I got a pair of those an oreos, mainly because they were only $79 or $99

Back
Top Bottom