Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

these right here are a must. Especially after the crap JB pulled in 2010. What a joke that time period was with the varsity red 6s and the nubuck "flu games"

I will seriously be pissed off if year are not a GR. Do these right and do us right by making these easy to get. I've been waiting too damn long for a proper infrared retro man

Last edited:
YES, you need every OG CW VI that releases.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I love how everyone praises pics, but when they actually release people will complain.

I guarantee the leather won't be as good as what's on the IRP pair.
2014 Leather is better than the IRP pair. That's not saying much though.

Jumpman logo on the back means in won't be too limited...

Had the white/varsity reds so I may pass and wait for the blacks b/c the leather still looks booty on the whites.

Please don't give the ashy suede on the blacks JB... Please no

I'm looking at these pics and they look like the coral rose pair that dropped for girls a few years back. It doesn't look that far off from that. The toe box is high, and I don't like the blue tint. These are meh to me. 

ayoo these are flames, i need to open and check my infrared pack to make sure, but last i checked the infrared on those wasnt as bright as these

I really hope these won't be as bad as the Blk/Red Is turned out to be. If so that'll be jb's last strike with me.

jumpman air > nike air on 6s. please do this release right nike 
smile.gif
. if I miss this release due to hype over a white on white nike air sign of all things.... I am going to be quite pissed.

Jumpman logo on the back means in won't be too limited...

Had the white/varsity reds so I may pass and wait for the blacks b/c the leather still looks booty on the whites.

Please don't give the ashy suede on the blacks JB... Please no
Hope you're right, these would be all that I would get in 2014 unless the Black Infrareds get confirmed. Carmine's will be a decision made by how beat up these get by May which will most likely result in a pair of Carmine's lol

These release on my bday. Gonna wake up early, hit the mall, and sleep in. Should be a fairly easy cop if i show up an hour or two before the drop

Yea there are pics out and why would they put nike air on the back?

None of the 23rd annivarsary shoes have had it on the back

Yea there are pics out and why would they put nike air on the back?

None of the 23rd annivarsary shoes have had it on the back
Being that some of the Jordans have had NA on the back, I thought it'd be a trend.

All AJ 1s of late, White cement 3s, rumored black cement 3s, and etc.

Back
Top Bottom