Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I love how everyone praises pics, but when they actually release people will complain.

I guarantee the leather won't be as good as what's on the IRP pair.

It will be interesting to see how quickly these will sell out. I hope I'm able to cop 2 pairs at least.

These colors really pop, but in person looks pink like shrimp
laugh.gif
  I got the 2010 package, which still look fresh, so I'm on the fence. Hope these dont have that Variant/2013 JB leather though

The White/Varsity Red yellowed but If these few seaglow sessions go well, Ill prolly pass on em, wait for the Black/Infrared 
nthat.gif
 Being born in Chicago, on June 14 1991, I feel extremely obligated to get these again....The 6's, and I both turn 23 this year 

Last edited:
The paint jobs were immaculate compared to lets say CDP 08 Black/Red IV.... Both high demand shoes that came in double packs.

My White/Infrared Pack 6's have been worn 40+ times,No flaws on the paint AT ALL, I recently noticed a crease/crack on the inner rear, above gumsole thats painted Red....

CDP's IV's cracked and chipped within 5 wears...I say for the most part the 6's are done well and always on point. They haven't been bastardized like other Retros either.A few exra colorways here and there...2013 we might witness the rapage of the 6's, CHECK OUT THE INFRARED ON THE OG'S

The paint jobs were immaculate compared to lets say CDP 08 Black/Red IV.... Both high demand shoes that came in double packs.

My White/Infrared Pack 6's have been worn 40+ times,No flaws on the paint AT ALL, I recently noticed a crease/crack on the inner rear, above gumsole thats painted Red....

CDP's IV's cracked and chipped within 5 wears...I say for the most part the 6's are done well and always on point. They haven't been bastardized like other Retros either.A few exra colorways here and there...2013 we might witness the rapage of the 6's, CHECK OUT THE INFRARED ON THE OG'S

View media item 685208
lawd have mercy

I'll take the yellow sole over the blue all day.
I'm no big fan of the blue tint, but for some reason it just looks good on these. I wonder if on the black colorway, if it's going to look smokey like the Gammas. In that case, probably best not t use it at all on those. With JB you never know what they're gonna do until it's damn near done.

Last edited:
Seriously, I might just have to get two pair of these. Just on the strength. They're looking too clean.

Told myself I wasn't gonna cop seeing as how my pack is in awesome condition... But now that the infrared is a lot brighter... :nerd:

These are looking right, but with the Carmines set to drop as well, its like do I really need these?

These are looking right, but with the Carmines set to drop as well, its like do I really need these?
I'm thinking the same thing, plus so many good releases during the next month, might be nice to take a bit of a break early in the year :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom