Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

How's the quality in the Infrared Pack pair? I'm considering just picking them up to have a month early since dudes are unloading theirs for dirt cheap

Quality is not bad. Packaging was much better. I remember when the pack released no one wanted them. They were just sitting on shelves days after release and all people wanted was the black infrared. Now of days i hear everyone talking about copping these. Funny how a couple years can change alot of things. I recommend the pack. Only way im copping these is if they got NIKE AIR on the back.

View media item 734942

I would just cop the pack outright if the black ones didn't use suede.

Packs are sitting at basically retail + ship now.

But I remember that the pack didnt use the right shade either correct?

But I remember that the pack didnt use the right shade either correct?

I thought they did. It was when they releases the two separately as the varsity reds

I looked up a comparison between the infrared pack and the 2001

air-jordan-vi-infrared-pack-2010-video-comparison-5.jpg

seems similar but the 2001 were brighter...

Where do you guys see sellers 'unloading' their infrared packs? The ones I've found are still going for ridiculous prices..

People exaggerate greatly on NT :lol:

Whatever you say man. I've seen the pairs sold separately for $200 DS. Check the other site as well

I have nothing to gain by lying to people. I've been here too long for that

Last edited:
Im still debating on if I want to cop. Seem like the only Jordans I want to cop this year.

Like someone said earlier, ALL OG colorways of the VI is necessary. Especially since we're finally seeing the maroon and sport blue

Whatever you say man. I've seen the pairs sold separately for $200 DS. Check the other site as well

I have nothing to gain by lying to people. I've been here too long for that

I Do See A DS Pack In My Size On "The Other Site" At $420 Shipped.... Certainly Not Retail But Definitely The Best I Have Seen :smokin

Someone Snag These And We Box! :nerd:

Last edited:
That's pretty much retail + tax+ shipping . And you can def talk him down to like $400

That's pretty much retail + tax+ shipping . And you can def talk him down to like $400

These Packs Were $333 After Tax If I'm Not Mistaken So Yea, Not TOO Much Above Retail After Shipping And PP Fees

**EDIT** This Clown "WeakHeat" Is HANDS DOWN The Flakiest Seller On ANY Forum I've Ever Tried To Do Biz With...... Pretty Much Can Kiss That Pack Goodbye :smh:

Last edited:
These Packs Were $333 After Tax If I'm Not Mistaken So Yea, Not TOO Much Above Retail After Shipping And PP Fees

Yeah I after shipping and PP. Fees you're looking at like $30 extra? People pay much nowadays for early orders for one pair

They're looking real good. These drop on my birthday. Can't wait to wake up early, cop at the local mall, sleep all day and wear out to dinner with my girl. 

Back
Top Bottom