Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Not to mention the Blk/Infrareds. I think people's Jordan VI tier is ultimately gonna be Carmine, Blk/Inf, Maroons(if confirmed; haven't heard concrete info on them), Sp Blue, then Wht/Inf at the bottom. 
gotta disagree with that order. A majority of people would rank the black/infrared first, then the Carmines next. A good amount of us have the carmines from the cdp pack but not many have a proper wearable black/infrared pair. That pair from the infrared package doesn't count in my book because of the change from durabuck to suede. For me, white/infrared is my top priority, then sport blue, black/infrared,and carmines last. The white/infrared will probably be the easiest to get this year. The rest of the colorways will take some effort compared to this release.

I need a legit picture of the infa 23s. The ones on YouTube are all reps.

Trust me, the white infas definitely have a pinkish hue. I seen it with my own eyes

These look pretty good..would deffinetly cop a pair if i didnt already have the bull's cw... But on another foot who else would be pumped if jb came out of nowhere with their excess infrared and made these
abe333a9940a83c678ce86a033813a48.570x422x1.jpg

Dude were up in arms pissed when these samples leaked. Ranting and raving :lol:

gotta disagree with that order. A majority of people would rank the black/infrared first, then the Carmines next. A good amount of us have the carmines from the cdp pack but not many have a proper wearable black/infrared pair. That pair from the infrared package doesn't count in my book because of the change from durabuck to suede. For me, white/infrared is my top priority, then sport blue, black/infrared,and carmines last. The white/infrared will probably be the easiest to get this year. The rest of the colorways will take some effort compared to this release.
I have to agree with the other guy, even though I rank the Black/Infrared above all other 6s, the majority of people I know that are into sneakers easily rank the Carmine's at number one. We're not talking about having a pair or wearability here though, just sheer want of a certain pair. Hell, I rank the White/Infrared above the Carmine's and that is crazy to some but that's just my preference. All OG 6s are nice to me though, just wouldn't care to own certain color ways.

Last edited:

These look pretty good..would deffinetly cop a pair if i didnt already have the bull's cw... But on another foot who else would be pumped if jb came out of nowhere with their excess infrared and made these
abe333a9940a83c678ce86a033813a48.570x422x1.jpg
In my heart of hearts...I want them to make these and the regular black Infrareds for release at the bottom of the year. I'd actually prefer these over the OG blk/infrareds(sue me to the purists out there), but I know they'd be hard to get. They'd probably limit them. Like everything else.

Know the dude's kinda sketchy with his early pairs. But for reference, that bright infrared shade.. :wow: Man, they're looking good! And shows how dark the pack version was in comparison. Can't wait to pick these up in a couple weeks.. :pimp:

Last edited:
totally agree

Not to mention the Blk/Infrareds. I think people's Jordan VI tier is ultimately gonna be Carmine, Blk/Inf, Maroons(if confirmed; haven't heard concrete info on them), Sp Blue, then Wht/Inf at the bottom. 

Put maroons at the bottom.

The leather is terrible, cheap and shiny looking. How's it a defense to say well, the leather has sucked for years? Not trying to be a hater but the shoe is plastic garbage.

Figured, happy with my infrared pack pair.

i could handle the infrared in the older releases...but they are making it look bright as fuccccc...i aint neva seen a pink beam on a ratchet haha

Back
Top Bottom