Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

These might help you
Glasses-Spectacles_web.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was a good one.

In coppin both infrareds the whites on RD and my connect comin thru for the all reds

question tho the all infrared 6s are they online only or in store also

Locked in. Ol lady wanted those red ones. More power to her. Those are ugly! Only needed one pair of these and two pair of the black. And carmine of course. Carry on!

HOPING THE MAJOR PLACES WITH FLAG SHIPS LIKE CHAMPS FL FTL ETC HAVE SOME FCFS RELEASES IN NYC…. RAFFLES ARE POINTLESS TO ME

Looks like its going to be interesting to see how these do. most of the "other" sites have folks saying the same thing "too pink", "ugh i hate the toe box", etc. 

what do you guys think are gonna be easier to get the white infrared joints or the toros? gotta make a decision lol

All this bashing of pinkish accents on a shoe but where was it when south beaches and Miami vice crazy was at its peak? It's just another color if you feel insecure about wearing the color that's more of a personal problem. Not calling anyone just saying all the omg it looks pink sounds dumb
+1
Wear what I like not giving a damn what the next person thinking. As long as I can pull it off, I'm wearing it.

what do you guys think are gonna be easier to get the white infrared joints or the toros? gotta make a decision lol

From all the talk the white Infareds are going to be an all out GR and the Toro's are going to be a bit limited . I do see and least FNL will have both online as I looked today at their release calendar.

Get whichever one you like more. Don't buy a shoes just because it's "easier" to attain. I know it's your money and you do whatever you want with it, but be smart. Don't buy something you'll regret or not want to wear later on.

Does anyone know if there is cardboard underneath the insoles.

VI, VII, VIII...Even V can't remember exactly at the moment...All use cardboard under the insoles here and there...Even OG's as evidenced by my worn pair of OG Aqua VIII's that I'd purchased when they first released...

Cardboard is nothing new...

Back
Top Bottom