Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Does anyone know if there is cardboard underneath the insoles.
VI, VII, VIII...Even V can't remember exactly at the moment...All use cardboard under the insoles here and there...Even OG's as evidenced by my worn pair of OG Aqua VIII's that I'd purchased when they first released...

Cardboard is nothing new...
Wait....cardboard? In VIII's? Idk about that.....

Add your pics. Those were my pair. I took those a few years ago before I threw them out. 

Samples? This was the ad for the OG's. I'm still trying to figure out where all these "pink" comments describing the OG's are coming from. The infrared was bright but it was obviously red. These newer versions are resembling those Coral rose VI's
OG's? Nope, had both, neither of those looks close to it.
Yes, the infrared were bright but more so a darker coral/pink hue than any red Nike used on Jordans prior to the VI.

Last edited:

Samples? This was the ad for the OG's. I'm still trying to figure out where all these "pink" comments describing the OG's are coming from. The infrared was bright but it was obviously red. These newer versions are resembling those Coral rose VI's
OG's? Nope, had both, neither of those looks close to it.
Yes, the infrared were bright but more so a coral/pink hue than any red Nike used on Jordans prior to the VI.
Ok then...had no idea the bulls uniform had hints of coral pink.

Last edited:
whats the deal on the midsole paint? crack city?

i remember the first retroes of the vi the paint on the midsole cracked easily...

Ok then...had no idea the bulls uniform had hints of coral pink.
Weren't people mentioning this earlier in the thread, that the infrareds didn't match the red on the bulls jersey and the same goes for the carmines, if so then this point is invalid.
I was being sarcastic man 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was being sarcastic man :smh:
Oh ok, I didn't know if that was sarcasm as in "ok you're right, I get it" or "nah, the bulls kit didn't have any pinkish hue to them so you're wrong" .. But I'll work on my "sarcasm interpretation" skills.

Varsity red, infrared, coral pink, vulva pink, vomit pink whatever the hue is I'm copping. These will be perfect for me until the maroons drop.

I didn't ask regarding the color...I asked because the eyelets and lace shroud differ greatly from the release version...Possible they just used some type of samples for the shoot or maybe GS pairs...Who knows...

I didn't ask regarding the color...I asked because the eyelets and lace shroud differ greatly from the release version...Possible they just used some type of samples for the shoot or maybe GS pairs...Who knows...
Yeah I noticed that too. The eyelets are definitely different, but I've seen that picture around for years. I only posted it for comparitive reasons. 

Got a change to see the grade school size, if they are similar to the men's, which I don't see why not, then these pics we've been seeing do no justice to the more pinkish shade they truly are. They painting and jump man stitching is def. more pink then infrared, where as the lace lock and plastic strip on the heel tab are more true infrared

Wish It was more orangish than pinkish, not sure if this is an automatic cop now....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom