Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Didn't buy it cause the leather was crap. Leather is already better than the pack. I will agree the quality of the leather isn't what most of us want but it's better than that crap pack

Leather on the infrared pack was crap? You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Ironic that you're complaining about others not knowing what they're talking about.

The leather on the varsity red isn't the same as on the infrared pack.

Last edited:
Leather on the infrared pack was crap? You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Ironic that you're complaining about others not knowing what they're talking about.

The leather on the varsity red isn't the same as on the infrared pack.
What does the vr 6 got to do with infrared pack? Dif color and better leather than the pack. Pack was crap bro. Or should I say leather was crap color was wrong they didn't even use nubuck on the blk. They used sued. Varsity reds were a better shoe. All I'm saying is this color way is closest to OG than the pack.

t8r9j4.jpg

unDS them yesterday. the varsitys was trash. pack >

What does the vr 6 got to do with infrared pack? Dif color and better leather than the pack. Pack was crap bro. Or should I say leather was crap color was wrong they didn't even use nubuck on the blk. They used sued. Varsity reds were a better shoe. All I'm saying is this color way is closest to OG than the pack.
The Varsity Red's leather is better but the Infrared Pack leather is not better than the 2014's.

The infrared pack leather isn't the same as the varsity reds on the white ones.

The only pair that was the same was the black ashy suede. There were two sneakers in the pack.

Sorry bust your bubble, but tht pack is in the same trash the vreds are in......

Very wrong, you must not have both, because they aren't the same at all.

Last edited:
The 2010 infrared pack was a joke...ur paying more money cuz it came in two shoes lol smart move JB

The pair of white Varsity's I examined at Footlocker literally looked like the midsole had been painted by a two year old. Hated that shoe

Lol so now we are split on which had better quality between the 2010 varsisty and infrared 6?

i'm starting to hate these stores in my mall.. they're always switching the raffle days up.. luckily 2 stores still let me do , but damn man make up your mind on what days you wanna do the raffles and stick to it 

Can't wait to order my pair on Saturday and get them next week. Let's put a stop to the discussion of the leather, the ONLY VI with good leather from the recent retros was the Motorsport VI, end of story.

What is going on with this thread?

:lol:

So much bickering.

Anyways, just 2 more days to go.

I'm so excited!

Its a good thing I have 3 new pickups (2 today and 1 tomorrow) to keep me busy until these drop.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom