Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I also hear it goes vred>2014>pack far as the leather goes. Just from what I hear. But I'm not such a fan of super soft leather unless it's on a 1,3,10,12,13s. Those military blue leather I wasn't such a fan of.

Chances are...If your in this thread. You are waiting for someone to persuade you or your just waiting on the release date to come. Troll ccomments keep the thread entertaining. See bred 1 thread. Also I couldn't care less if they're true infrared or not. The whole execution is really nice. Just because kanye didn't wear them or the south beach nickname wasn't attached doesn't mean you can't wear them without confidence. Hands down the release of the month.

What is going on with this thread?

:lol:

So much bickering.

Anyways, just 2 more days to go.

I'm so excited!

Its a good thing I have 3 new pickups (2 today and 1 tomorrow) to keep me busy until these drop.

:wink:
Sheesh.

Seriously some of you guys seems like you get new shoes every week.

Can you get me a job wherever you are at to buy as many shoes as you do? That question is for everyone lol.

All I want is that jacket and shirt to drop from the 6 line. I might go to FNL release date still not sure.

It's a nice shoe either way. Pink, red OG whatever. I like them and plan on copping. The color is a little lighter and stands out a little more. Fine with me, i prefer that

HYPE.. Sometimes hype does beat me!
I try to ignore the talks, opinions, limitedness, bs, hs, qs, oregon, og, jordan retro label, db, south beaches, etc.. And i try HARD...

I look at the shoe, checkin her out head to toe for a minute, give her a 1-10, and ask myself...
"Can i see myself HAPPY with this woman for the rest of my life?"
"Am i tryin to get her just because everybody says shes a dime?"

The decision lies within!

I also hear it goes vred>2014>pack far as the leather goes. Just from what I hear. But I'm not such a fan of super soft leather unless it's on a 1,3,10,12,13s. Those military blue leather I wasn't such a fan of.

One more closely resembles leather.

Dudes are talking but haven't even held the infrared pack. It's obvious.

It's the same way when some dudes tried to say the 88's and 2011 III's were the same or close.

I hate when dudes who don't even have something, and obviously never looked at it closely try to bash something.

Last edited:
feb has been killer so far just need these to complete it...tiff highs, aqua 8s, and white infras in one month would be a huge Win.

I was actually going off someone who has all 3. That's why I posted that dj delz review/comparison. I'm not with the bashing of any years release but man I think it seems like the cool thing to hate on this release. All the hating comments on this thread ig post about it but I'm pretty sure this will be wanted down the line.

man I'm just sittin here eating jalapenos waiting for this damn rsvp. As soon as I try to play a round of counter strike I bet I will miss it -_-

One more closely resembles leather.

Dudes are talking but haven't even held the infrared pack. It's obvious.

It's the same way when some dudes tried to say the 88's and 2011 III's were the same or close.

I hate when dudes who don't even have something, and obviously never looked at it closely try to bash something.
Sorry bust your bubble, but tht pack is in the same trash the vreds are in......

thing is the 88 & 11's were damn close regardless of how much that *** logo clouds peoples sight...tongue leather was the only diff

Last edited:
Got a pre order for 250 but I'm willing to bet I could grab them retail. Smh but with 6s you never know. I prefer them over 11s now. They just over did the 11 this year last and many years to come. They all hype. But these are true gems

Back
Top Bottom