Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

$240  
tired.gif

http://www.sneakerhead.com/air-jordan-6-retro-384664123.html

For those including myself saying these are too pink. They are actually real close to the 1991 OG. Look up a pair, the pack was closer to varsity red. So JB has given us something closer to the OG, BUT, its not the same. and i personally prefer the darker red

i have the pack and i'd say not closer to varsity red, but maybe even true red.

This is the main reason why I am looking forward towards this pair. If i don't cop, just more money to try and get the powder blue Xs. Then no purchases til may.

Also raffles around my way. Got some friends to go get some tickets for me. Hopefully i hit once.

Last edited:

that grey looks so strange...i know that sample was long before my time but whew if it didn't look strange

I'm copping regardless. Hopefully the HYPE won't build up over the next 3 days. I buy shoes that I will wear not because they are the latest retro Jordan. Hopefully, I can walk into a shoe store and get a ticket without waiting in line.

Truth.  I love grey, but that throws off the entire shoe and looks so out of place.

i do think that would work with a black shoe that just accented it better, i love that it looks like a heathered grey and not a simple grey a** patch

i do think that would work with a black shoe that just accented it better, i love that it looks like a heathered grey and not a simple grey a** patch
I agree that it would look better with a black based shoe, but I dunno how well it would pair with Infrared no matter what color the upper is.  It would be interesting to see, though.

I think they did that grey cover design on the 6 sample because they wanted to show the design shift from the jordan 5 og grey tongues to the jordan 6

Sorry if this was asked already. Been following the infrared23 6 forum instead of here. How are these fitting for those who've already copped? Last pair of 6s I had was in early middle school back when I was a size 10 TTS lol now I'm a 12 but usually go .5 down except for 11s, 10s

Sorry if this was asked already. Been following the infrared23 6 forum instead of here. How are these fitting for those who've already copped? Last pair of 6s I had was in early middle school back when I was a size 10 TTS lol now I'm a 12 but usually go .5 down except for 11s, 10s

i would say that you should just go tts or if you think they will be roomy go .5 down. The only shoes i know for a fact i need to go a half size down are 3s and 7s. I have a pair of the 2010 varsity reds and 11.5 fits perfect. Planning to go 11.5 with these as well.

i would say that you should just go tts or if you think they will be roomy go .5 down. The only shoes i know for a fact i need to go a half size down are 3s and 7s. I have a pair of the 2010 varsity reds and 11.5 fits perfect. Planning to go 11.5 with these as well.
Thanks for the info fam . Repped

Personally I am not a stickler when it comes to the shade of red. I like the varsity reds, I like the pack, I like these. I'm for sure going to try and get a pair since I have none of the previous releases. I wouldn't be copping if they changed it to be a blatantly clear pink, but I honestly don't think these are that no matter how many people come in here and say they saw them today and they're pink.  

Back
Top Bottom