Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

All these people hating on these "pink" retro 6's will be lined up for the black and pinks later this year
roll.gif
I was thinking same thing earlier 

All these people hating on these "pink" retro 6's will be lined up for the black and pinks later this year
roll.gif
haha u so right b, then they gonna try to convince themselves that its not the same color. they only sayin that cuz these werent instant sell outs or hyped up

passed on these cause i still have my Infrared pack DS from a few years back, saw these at the mall today and looks like the infrared shade is a little ligther than the Infrared pack but overall quality looks pretty decent
ohwell.gif

passed on these cause i still have my Infrared pack DS from a few years back, saw these at the mall today and looks like the infrared shade is a little ligther than the Infrared pack but overall quality looks pretty decent
ohwell.gif
I personally prefer the 2014 version than the infrared pack. 

i ordered a half size down. after seeing a few pics it looks like so many different variations. i'll wait till i get my pair in hand. i couldn't pass on $136 with 20 percent off from ndc canceling my one of my old orders.

i dont give a damn about what ppl say about the color. i had the ogs in high school so i copped 2 pair 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
im loving the shade on the 2014s... didnt expect it to be almost like a matte pink, but its cool though..

i too prefer these over the infrared pack !!

So is this the only way to combat the resale game?!?!? Drop multiple shoes back to back and make folks choose? Or are we back to the days of kicks not selling out and being able to get what you like with ease
these had higher numbers then lets say the bred release.

and a lot of people passed because theyre dont think the color is real infrared, i think in 2 years they gonna be mad.

these had higher numbers then lets say the bred release.

and a lot of people passed because theyre dont think the color is real infrared, i think in 2 years they gonna be mad.
you right just like when the varsity reds dropped and they sat and people complainin "these aint OG" then 3 years later they goin for 400 on ebay

went on break and saw they were still available on FNL, said eff it and picked up another pair, will be wearing thee hell out if them

Back
Top Bottom