Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

just tried on these today... kinda hate i waited too late.  i should have gone down to a 12.5 (maybe even a 12).

the size difference in this shoe is crazy compared to other J's i've picked up.  I usually have a little space left in the toes.

I hate wearing a sz 13 b/c i don't have that many options.  Most stores don't carry 12.5s.  So I have to take a chance on RD.

Guess I will be buying the remaining pairs of 6s this year in a 12 or 12.5.  Going to try on a pair in store before the release dates to be sure of the fit.

**edit

found a 12.5 on the bay. just dropped off my NDC pair for return at UPS

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Wrong Radio
LOL unfortunately i couldnt find a gif that used that stereo instead, but yes this would be more painful
Found a pic of 'chillens popz
He got on the shirt that goes with the abomination 6s..

Ain't that some ish

I quoted you a couple days ago when we both had backorders ship. Then I get some BS from UPS about "late train" today. Not even an updated delivery. Pretty much just "F U customer, we missed the train"

Didn't even know UPS went by rail
I also received the "late train" e-mail yesterday, and they were supposed to be here today.  Went from Greensboro NC back to Ohio and now it says they're back in Greensboro. WTH man?

damndest shipping service I've ever seen. They waited until this afternoon to update that they won't be here till Monday. When they were supposed to be here Thursday. shady.....

I WAS JUST COMING IN HERE TO SAY WATCH ALL THE INFRAPINK HATERS COP THE BLACK/INFRAPINKS WHEN THEY DROP… NICE TO SEE NT ALREADY ON IT LOL

I also received the "late train" e-mail yesterday, and they were supposed to be here today.  Went from Greensboro NC back to Ohio and now it says they're back in Greensboro. WTH man?
There is definitely an issue with the EB inc family of companies...Powder blue Xs from Champs and EB delayed a day found out the morning of...now the VIs ordered from FA backed up a day (after being back ordered for 2 weeks) found out this morning...whats the deal here!?!?!?  Never have these issues with FNL and NDC!!!

Yes, they're super pink! DONT BUY EM'

Which means less people wearing them and easy purchase for me. Leave it for the elders.

Last edited:
Finally got my pair in today from footlocker. I will say though I'm happy I didnt pass on them. Its crazy in person they arent pink at all however in like 8/10 pics I took of them they looked pink everytime. whatevs :pimp:

I WAS JUST COMING IN HERE TO SAY WATCH ALL THE INFRAPINK HATERS COP THE BLACK/INFRAPINKS WHEN THEY DROP… NICE TO SEE NT ALREADY ON IT LOL
I don't care about the infrared color but the black/infrared is better colorway all together. No reason to waste my money on these.

Back
Top Bottom