Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Ok ok ok AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA . It was fun but we're tired and you've had enough time to talk. We get it bruh. You don't like this retro.

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Lets carry on people. Stop feeding the troll.

Last edited:
I might return my infrareds back to nike since no one on ebay is biting, I want to size down but since I cant do that I am just going to wait for the carmines,

I might return my infrareds back to nike since no one on ebay is biting, I want to size down but since I cant do that I am just going to wait for the carmines,

You can try insoles if you are just sizing .5-1 size down. I got my usual true size and there was some extra room. So I bought a thicker insole and they fit TTS now.. It also makes them more comfy. The insole that comes with it is paper thin.

I dont understand all the hate here in the pinkish Infrared. If JB would've gave us varsity red again youll would be wishing for this 2014 infrared.

Somebody saying that guys caught wearing these would be hated on like that sucks poor dude had to wear his sisters shoes. Look as we all know

JB/Nike isnt gonna give us anything close too OG. Look at the retro III '88s. They werent even close too the true OG III '88s. Elephant print

way to dark and thick. The 2001 retro III and 94 retro III were closer to OG status than the 2011 and '88 retro III NA were. I dont remember anyone 

talking S*** about the pink foams or any other pink shoes released by NIKE over the last few years, but ther complaining about a lil Infrapink on these 

retro 6s.

I dont understand all the hate here in the pinkish Infrared. If JB would've gave us varsity red again youll would be wishing for this 2014 infrared.
Somebody saying that guys caught wearing these would be hated on like that sucks poor dude had to wear his sisters shoes. Look as we all know
JB/Nike isnt gonna give us anything close too OG. Look at the retro III '88s. They werent even close too the true OG III '88s. Elephant print
way to dark and thick. The 2001 retro III and 94 retro III were closer to OG status than the 2011 and '88 retro III NA were. I dont remember anyone 
talking S*** about the pink foams or any other pink shoes released by NIKE over the last few years, but ther complaining about a lil Infrapink on these 
retro 6s.
I see where you're coming from. Here's my perspective, pink shoes are fine ,so long as they're labled as such.. In this case pertaining to the white/infra 2014 ,theyre being called infrared. Though theyre actually pinkish orange in the flesh..
If theyd of called them something other than the infrared(infrared 23) ,Id have no issue ,so long as they didnt mislead. Instead they called them infrared,and the flocks are calling claiming theyre similar to og.
Bottom line in closing ,these aint even close to 91s infrared..
So despite the pics thatd been said to be proof they are close, the reality is ,none of them pics show the og infrareds being all that close to 2014s version. .

Look if youre are cool with what you bought,and youre aware theyre more pink than theyre infrared, good for you.
Imo however,theyre a lie,and I wont pay for what I feel is a fraud product..

Officially unsubscribed.. :smile:

Last edited:
There have been plenty of comparison photos between these and the OGs. Same color. Quit trying to make everyone as miserable as you are just because you managed to miss out on the easiest cop of all time. See you when the black ones come out and you buy 5 of them.

/thread

Anyone who already wore them plenty with on feet pics of them now...?Trying to figure out how they hold up after some wears... 8)

Didn't have such an easy time finding these as some people... finally found my size at the mall. When I got to the car and inspected them a little closer I realized one had a huge glue spot on the toe. tried to peel it off and the top layer of the leather peeled right off with it! A little bummed out, I turned around and returned them... Oh well don't want to pay more than retail for them. Im good though, already have 2 pairs of black/infared, and a pair of DMP still DS. I'll be patiently waiting for the Carmines!

Didn't have such an easy time finding these as some people... finally found my size at the mall. When I got to the car and inspected them a little closer I realized one had a huge glue spot on the toe. tried to peel it off and the top layer of the leather peeled right off with it! A little bummed out, I turned around and returned them... Oh well don't want to pay more than retail for them. Im good though, already have 2 pairs of black/infared, and a pair of DMP still DS. I'll be patiently waiting for the Carmines!
Yea bad move fam. Next time you get something like that just take a really hot soaked rag and start rubbing the glue spot. If it's a thick spot you'll be there for awhile but it takes it off. Works for me everytime

Thanks man! I'll have to try that next time. It's a little sad we have to resort to tricks like that when you're spending that kind of money for a pair of kicks! We keep on buying them though don't we?! LOL

Thanks man! I'll have to try that next time. It's a little sad we have to resort to tricks like that when you're spending that kind of money for a pair of kicks! We keep on buying them though don't we?! LOL
Lol yes we do. I hear where you're coming from. The only thing we can do is just complain to the company. I spoke to a NDC supervisor and she said to keep calling with any issues you have with sneakers because eventually the number of complaints will standout and make it's way up the chain. One can only hope though

View media item 836109
Un-DSd today. Feels TTS. I wear size 12 normal width . Quality is OK. It. Loosens up after a few minutes. Right side already has a little crease.
Overall I'm happy with my pair. These are my first VI since the DMP xi vi pack. This CW is underrated IMO .

okay so my biggest complaint on these and the infrared 23s in person is that the ankle bubbles or whatever you call them are not as pronounced as they once was. they seem flatter than an actual bubble like the old ones. even the ogs seemed like they stuck out really far and were really defined. but these dont at all. thats one of the factors i really loved about the sixes.

Last edited:
I thought the exact same thing when I tried mine on. Actually my J5 have a larger bubble then these.

Back
Top Bottom