Nike Air Maestro Flight 1992

Just re-watched highlights of the 1994 All-Star game. Heard jokes from the announcers as Bozo the clown or Wizard of Oz, those guys didn’t know he was breaking new ground.

My pairs are on the way, straight to feet

In fairness, they weren’t the only ones. Like I said in my post above, we thought our friend was nuts when he showed up to practice one day the previous year with red shoes. But you’re right: often breaking new ground is first viewed widely as just having bad taste lol

My pairs came in and I’m over the moon. Much props again to dude Who posted the Foot Locker link. I would rep you again if I could.

The Footlocker shipping in bag :smh:
Box is just destroyed and looks hideous.
Missing retro card too (or whatever you call the gold card it comes with).

Shoes look good all things considered.

The Footlocker shipping in bag :smh:
Box is just destroyed and looks hideous.
Missing retro card too (or whatever you call the gold card it comes with).

Shoes look good all things considered.
It must to have came from a store instead of the warehouse

this shoe had me stressed as a high schooler when i was young. i wanted it so bad. i dont even think they were available in my local stores at the time.

nike-air-maestro-ii-ltd-jade-blue-ah8511-100-1.jpg

nike-air-maestro-ii-ltd-jade-blue-ah8511-100-6.jpg

Nike Air Maestro II LTD Release Date: May 25th

Where can I find these?

Got my pair in a few days ago and haven't had a chance to post pics. The shoe is AMAZING!! The leather they used is so soft. Haven't seen leather like this on a shoe in years (at least a shoe I own). Very happy with them. Though since it's really padded (tongue and inner bootie) I may have to go up .5 as it feels a tad short to me. Gonna head over to the HOH near me as they have the next size up in stock. I'll try on to compare .

RyGuy45 RyGuy45 Same situation with me. My box, while wasn't destroyed, was dinged up and torn a few spots. Shoe came from a HOH nearby.

Damn hard choice between the black pair and the white/blue. May just cop the whites for the summa

Release of the last several years for me. Nike killed it on this release.

So true buddy. This release rivals the Air Tech Challenge IV for me (those were virtually perfect). Love my Maestros. Just gotta try a half size up for my own well being.

Best retro in a long time. These, BC3, and Concord 11 all in one year, what a time.

well done Nike.

The Tech Challenge IV retro should be the benchmark for all NIKE retros. These Red All Stars look awesome

I think they are TTS in all honesty. Just on my larger foot (right) that shoe felt a tad short (meaning my toe is almost touching the end). It's not bad, and it's totally livable, but I'm going to try on an 11.5 to see how they are and if they feel too big. And for the record, my foot is normal to a tad narrow. Just have a big toe that I broke a few times so the knuckle is messed up and makes fitting in some sneakers hard.

The Tech Challenge IV retro should be the benchmark for all NIKE retros. These Red All Stars look awesome

So so true. I value my pair as my favorite Nike I own (and growing up a HUGE Agassi fan made these my favorite as well). I love wearing them from time to time. Only wish I jumped on a second pair from SJS when I got the first pair.

Update on sizing. I went over to my local HOH (King of Prussia Mall) and tried on the 11.5s. Way better & I exchanged my normal size 11s. I had more room for my big toe in the 11.5s. So if you like a thumbnail's width of room in your shoes, you may want to size up .5. It's due to the padding of the inner bootie in these (behind your heel and thick padded tongue). Shoe feels better overall too. Can't wait to wear them now.

Update on sizing. I went over to my local HOH (King of Prussia Mall) and tried on the 11.5s. Way better & I exchanged my normal size 11s. I had more room for my big toe in the 11.5s. So if you like a thumbnail's width of room in your shoes, you may want to size up .5. It's due to the padding of the inner bootie in these (behind your heel and thick padded tongue). Shoe feels better overall too. Can't wait to wear them now.
Damn no 12.5 only on stockx and I can get these on the low in a 12 dont want the 13

Damn no 12.5 only on stockx and I can get these on the low in a 12 dont want the 13

Hey buddy, if your true size is a 12.5, you can easily make the 13 work. It's just enough extra room without feeling too long in the toebox.

Hey buddy, if your true size is a 12.5, you can easily make the 13 work. It's just enough extra room without feeling too long in the toebox.
No I'm a true 12 but the 12.5 would be perfect but my air max 1s are size 13. I got the kith pair in a 12 and there kind of snug I'm just grab a 12 if to snug just switch it out

Back
Top Bottom