Nike Air Maestro Flight 1992

Concur, best retro of the year. Doesn’t matter what else releases, absolutely love my pairs

Well done Nike

20180621_025904.jpg
These are butter way better than my kith pair and I hate how footlocker send these beat up boxes leather is very soft.

IMG_20180712_111522.jpg
IMG_20180712_111537.jpg
Out and about on my normal Thursday (day off) errands. Decided to break these out finally and I'm so glad I did!! These are INSANELY comfortable!!! It's unreal!! Nike didn't just hit it out of the park, they launched it out of the stadium with these! Hands down retro of the year!! Close the ballots, as it's not even close!! Love these!!

These must be some good shoes based off the praise it’s getting. I may look into getting the red pair.

These must be some good shoes based off the praise it’s getting. I may look into getting the red pair.

They are literally the Retro of the Year! Worth retail actually (due to the wonderful materials) and even more so at a nice discount!! You won't be disappointed!!

just ordered my pair a few days ago. the Maestros' just sat in my location. was contemplating on getting them when they first came out a few months ago. never pulled the trigger since they were selling for crazy retail. then, these just dropped like crazy like in the bargain bin for around $100. finally said, it's about them and bought them. so excited to rock these and will wait till arrive next week. shipping issues are so annoying. be playing in them for next weekend's game.

just ordered my pair a few days ago. the Maestros' just sat in my location. was contemplating on getting them when they first came out a few months ago. never pulled the trigger since they were selling for crazy retail. then, these just dropped like crazy like in the bargain bin for around $100. finally said, it's about them and bought them. so excited to rock these and will wait till arrive next week. shipping issues are so annoying. be playing in them for next weekend's game.

Trust me buddy, you will LOVE THESE!! Personally, the retro of the year IMHO. They are that good!

Anybody see them for under 80 yet ? My local outlet has them for $89.99 Might wait for the f&f coupon in a few weeks . Shoe Palace will be my last resort lol

Ikr !:lol: but 89 + the 30% off is wayyyy better I'll wait for the f&f lol cats around here aren't checking for them

IMG_20180712_111522.jpg
IMG_20180712_111537.jpg
Out and about on my normal Thursday (day off) errands. Decided to break these out finally and I'm so glad I did!! These are INSANELY comfortable!!! It's unreal!! Nike didn't just hit it out of the park, they launched it out of the stadium with these! Hands down retro of the year!! Close the ballots, as it's not even close!! Love these!!

da leather is sooooo good.

OK, so I just got my pair last week and were able to play with them. impressions so far is that they are amazing. Aesthetics are very nice indeed. the materials look and felt premium. soft and comfortable. the colorway is dope. foot and step-in comfort felt really nice and the cushion has great impact protection and still felt low to the ground. the inner bootie construct and foam felt really nice as well. response is good and typical of 90s shoes which I don't mind, I still and felt playing faster on these compared to my newer Jordans and Lebrons. the shoe is plenty supportive compared to other modern day shoes and cushion felt amazing compared to some new Nike signature shoes. the shoe is definitely a sleeper and highly underrated overall. my only regret is paying for these for about $10 more before they got even more cheaper this week. as far as performance goes, they felt really light yet they protect and preserved my knees and foot comfort throughout the game and still felt great a day after. as someone mentioned indeed these are the Best Retro Performer of 2018 so far. anyway, possibly these would become my main starting sneakers for my rotation, they are that good. having said that, that makes me really quite close getting a 2nd pair since they are selling for $10 less than what I got them for an already heavily discounted price. we'll see.
DSC_0778.JPG

Back
Top Bottom